RE: Several Questions regarding Command 2 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series

Marder -> RE: Several Questions regarding Command 2 (9/14/2019 1:22:44 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: larrybush

I assume this new game with additional ground combat mechanics will still be pausable real time?

according to this screenshot i guess there are no changes to C:MANO
[image]https://www.matrixgames.com/images/screens/577/screen_5d6d077185367.jpg[/image]

DavidRob0 -> RE: Several Questions regarding Command 2 (9/24/2019 2:06:16 AM)

quote:

Weather. Please put realistic weather in Command 2. It is my precious....
quote:

Yes please[&o]. Especially where it applies to aircraft operations at sea[:'(].

Rebel Yell -> RE: Several Questions regarding Command 2 (9/24/2019 5:17:31 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dimitris

quote:

ORIGINAL: DrRansom

Do you have any plans to improve the weather model? Namely: introduce local weather conditions and weather fronts?

Yes, this is planned.

i224747 -> RE: Several Questions regarding Command 2 (9/24/2019 5:51:41 AM)

I am afraid of the system specs and the initial bugs after release.

Here this guy plays the actual cmano in 1:1 time but the computer cant handle it. It's more 1:1.5sec and it gets worse and worse in the following parts.

(YT: Modern Air Naval Operations | Russia vs NATO | 02 - First Blood)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIwzQewI8HE

KnightHawk75 -> RE: Several Questions regarding Command 2 (9/24/2019 6:40:07 AM)

On the weather...
Assuming 2.0 is keeping weather generically for overall\default for scenario (enhanced itself however or not for 2.0)
Will 2.0 add Weather Zones so we can set changes (and multiple at that) to the scenario baseline for defined areas?

I need roving cloud cover, storms, and typhoons over targets! /sarc ..but seriously it would be interesting.
Probably one of those more work\perf hits than it's worth till now, though I would think professional customers must have made this ask already.

Edit: Nevermind, I see this was answered while I was typing. :)

DavidRob0 -> RE: Several Questions regarding Command 2 (9/24/2019 6:50:08 AM)

Might be an interesting module to link during installation, or as a subroutine to install separately, for those with more powerful computers.

kevinkins -> RE: Several Questions regarding Command 2 (9/24/2019 2:41:27 PM)

Assuming lua will remain as the scripting code and might in fact be extended with more functions?

Thanks.

Kevin

Dimitris -> RE: Several Questions regarding Command 2 (9/24/2019 4:23:02 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: kevinkins

Assuming lua will remain as the scripting code and might in fact be extended with more functions?

Thanks.

Kevin

Yes.

Marder -> RE: Several Questions regarding Command 2 (9/25/2019 5:09:12 AM)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EFPmqJCXYAA5ao8?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

what does it mean?
Ok i'm so hyped i thought it will be released in 6 Days :)

Andrea G -> RE: Several Questions regarding Command 2 (9/25/2019 7:10:06 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Marder

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EFPmqJCXYAA5ao8?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

what does it mean?
Ok i'm so hyped i thought it will be released in 6 Days :)

Or 6 months [:D]

ultradave -> RE: Several Questions regarding Command 2 (9/25/2019 10:57:00 AM)

6 years of C:MANO is what I thought. And thanks for the support?

Ancalagon451 -> RE: Several Questions regarding Command 2 (9/25/2019 10:57:08 AM)

Commemoration of the sixth anniversary of CMANO launch, on september 24h 2013.

Ancalagon

EDIT: ninjaed by eight seconds, talk about coordinated response.

Fido81 -> RE: Several Questions regarding Command 2 (9/25/2019 6:30:24 PM)

I'm really impressed by all the improvements to the tactical air combat models that are coming in CMO.
Will toss bombing and air bursts (not EMP) be possible in the new game?

thewood1 -> RE: Several Questions regarding Command 2 (9/25/2019 9:16:56 PM)

Yeah know...within a couple hours of the CMO announcement, there were four threads with questions being asked about the new game. Wouldn't common sense tell people that trying to keep them all in one thread would help the devs see and answer their question? Seems like it would be a big time saver for players and the devs. Plus it would cut down on duplicate questions.

kevinkins -> RE: Several Questions regarding Command 2 (9/25/2019 9:41:47 PM)

Darn, I forgot to ask if the in game lua editor will continue to be improved? For example, the font size of the script is by default too small for me ... I would like a size selection that is "sticky" from session to session. The place where the font is too small is where we paste the code in the Action dialog. You can increase the font size temporarily, but it reverts to the default size the next time.

Thanks

Kevin

Ancalagon451 -> RE: Several Questions regarding Command 2 (9/26/2019 11:19:19 PM)

quote:

Wouldn't common sense tell people...

People and common sense seldom go together in the same phrase, unless there is a "have no" in the middle.

Ancalagon

pgatcomb -> RE: Several Questions regarding Command 2 (9/27/2019 3:47:03 PM)

Any hope in having more control over the WRA for ARMs? Right now you can dictate how many to launch period, not at what type of radar. Nothing like wasting expensive missiles on search radars when I'd rather the Weasel's save the ordnance for something that actually is a threat.

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI