Happy 4th! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

AbsntMndedProf -> Happy 4th! (7/4/2003 4:29:26 AM)

[COLOR=red]To all my fellow U.S. Matrix members,[/COLOR] [COLOR=silver] I hope that you and your's have a pleasant,[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue] fun, and safe 4th of July![/COLOR]

Eric Maietta

runes -> (7/4/2003 2:25:50 PM)

yea, happy america day you ****-beer drinking, -10 is so cold mumbling, krispy kreme hogging rednecks. :)

as i said before, there is no cooler holiday than the one which encourages you to get drunk and blow stuff up *thumbs up*

so..um... thumbs up, and... thanks for tacos, senseless violence, silicone, new york fries and al pacino. :)

runes -> (7/5/2003 2:28:17 AM)

i seriously think i am the killer of threads. every thread i reply to dies. maybe it's my irreverence, or maybe i just don't know what i'm talking about.

or maybe my responses are so perfect no one can retort! ha!

here, maybe this will spark some controversy:

America sucks.

there. lets' get some discussion (flaming) going on :)

Nickel -> (7/5/2003 2:58:34 AM)

Yeah, happy 4th of July to all the members from the USA. Runes, I am not sure that this holiday is intended to encourge drinking and blowing stuff up. I believe, in part, it is a celebration of free thinking, so I guess some irreverence is okay. Just remember how many people gave up their lives to defend everyones right to think and say what they want to here. I suppose what I'm really getting is I think this holiday is about the right to be free!;)

runes -> (7/5/2003 5:22:37 AM)

exactly! and that right includes blowing sh*t up!!! :)

i am so glad the fireworks rules are alot stiffer here in Canada, otherwise i would have already lost a few digits ;)

Les_the_Sarge_9_1 -> (7/5/2003 5:56:56 AM)

I see numerous Happy Canada whatever posts, so I will say Happy 4th to you yankees.

Just remember to live it up and live to see tomorrow eh. No drinking and driving. Get wasted at home, or plan to stay the night.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI