Display problem in Windows 10 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Last Stand Arnhem >> Tech Support

Kilovski -> Display problem in Windows 10 (9/30/2019 7:40:34 PM)

Just reloaded my copy of CC LSA, Game is only a quarter the size of the screen, for the life of me I can't figure out how to get fullscreen, tried all the tricks from the past nothing works. Please help![&:]

PipFromSlitherine -> RE: Display problem in Windows 10 (9/30/2019 8:10:59 PM)

Have you got the latest patch update, it should handle W10 without any issue. You should also check the settings to ensure that it is not using old settings which might cause problems.

Cheers

Pip

EvilSix -> RE: Display problem in Windows 10 (11/4/2019 10:05:39 AM)

Hey Pip I am also having this problem. I have CC LSA on Steam. I have windows 10 with a 1920X1080 monitor and my problem is that if I run the game in full screen non-windowed the UI scales but the units are TINY.

If I lower the resolution while still keeping the windowed mode unchecked it still plays in non-bordered window mode in the corner of my screen.

I spent about an hour yesterday trying to figure this out and I just can't get to grips with it. I toggled and experimented with all of the in game options and compatibility settings in windows.

Any ideas?

PipFromSlitherine -> RE: Display problem in Windows 10 (11/5/2019 3:36:18 PM)

The units themselves cannot scale unfortunately. If you need to units to be larger then perhaps running fullscreen in a different rez could be the solution.

Cheers

Pip

EvilSix -> RE: Display problem in Windows 10 (11/5/2019 4:29:16 PM)

I am trying to run fullscreen in a different resolution but unless I choose 1920X1080 (my native screen res) the window will not run fullscreen. This is regardless of if I check the windowed mode in the options. The game plays in a small box in the upper left corner of my screen.

PipFromSlitherine -> RE: Display problem in Windows 10 (11/5/2019 9:53:44 PM)

Ah - I think we actually disabled fullscreen as it doesn't work correctly on Windows 10. So I may have been confusing the issue. You could try enabling the DPI toggle in options and then if you go to the install folder for the game you can alter the DPI settings for the game EXE (CCE.EXE) and I think it should then just scale the contents of the window.

An alternative is to of course change the desktop rez when playing the game to match your window.

Cheers

Pip

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI