Tracker (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support

OPilot -> Tracker (10/1/2019 8:55:09 PM)

I have recently purchased a new computer with Windows 10 and have gotten WITPAE running very well. I have installed the latest two versions of Tracker, Java 8, and C++. However, Tracker does not start up and I get the following error message on the "black screen" with both versions of Tracker:

Can't load IA 32-bit .dll on a AMD 64-bit platform.

I am very dependent on Tracker and so I cannot shut down my old Windows XP PC because I am still loading each new turn into it to update Tracker. I am 520 days into a PBEM game. In addition to downloading a fresh install of Tracker on the new computer, I tried copying Tracker from the old PC. Tracker starts up that way and loads all the data that I have accumulated for the entire game but nothing happens when I try to load a new turn. It shows that same error message as mentioned before. I would appreciate suggestions on how to proceed.

BillBrown -> RE: Tracker (10/1/2019 11:37:58 PM)

You need to download and install the 32 bit Java.

btd64 -> RE: Tracker (10/2/2019 12:12:54 AM)

Also, on the main page, in the sticky area is the full tracker thread. I would post there so Floyd will see the question....GP

OPilot -> RE: Tracker (10/2/2019 2:36:38 AM)

Bill Brown

Thanks. I will try using Java 6, which is the version installed on my old computer

btd64

If Java 6 doesn't work then I will re-post on the main page. Thanks

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI