Ressources flowing between home islands (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

castor troy -> Ressources flowing between home islands (10/5/2019 8:01:08 PM)

Hi!

Are ressources still flowing between the home islands? I was used to see them being dispersed all around, passing over the one hex straits between the four home islands and wonder if there was a change in some patch.

Playing bigbabes and my industrial centers like Tokyo aren't producing as there are no ressources available while on the far Northern island there are 2 Mio ressources. [&:]

GetAssista -> RE: Ressources flowing between home islands (10/5/2019 8:18:35 PM)

Hokkaido is isolated, other HI are connected

castor troy -> RE: Ressources flowing between home islands (10/5/2019 8:44:32 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: GetAssista

Hokkaido is isolated, other HI are connected

thanks for the info, that explains my problem

geofflambert -> RE: Ressources flowing between home islands (10/5/2019 8:52:09 PM)

You can keep some ships operating between Hakodate and Ominato to keep a good flow going. Send some big convoys to Sapporo now and then.

Chickenboy -> RE: Ressources flowing between home islands (10/5/2019 9:11:17 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: geofflambert

You can keep some ships operating between Hakodate and Ominato to keep a good flow going.

Expanding these two ports (and Keijo on the Korean peninsula) are top priorities in the early war.

RangerJoe -> RE: Ressources flowing between home islands (10/15/2019 12:16:29 PM)

Fusan (Pusan) as well.

Chickenboy -> RE: Ressources flowing between home islands (10/15/2019 5:45:01 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe

Fusan (Pusan) as well.

That's what I get for not looking at the map before posting. RangerJoe is right-I meant Fusan (Pusan) as a priority. Keijo less so.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI