Thanksgiving approaches (I'm Canadian, we don't wait till you do). (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

MrsWargamer -> Thanksgiving approaches (I'm Canadian, we don't wait till you do). (10/10/2019 5:55:15 PM)

I'm not going to waste a good thread opportunity on the cliche. It's a wargaming forum, of COURSE we think of the troops.

I assume you all have a cliche list, I could do one myself.

But, nope, this thanksgiving, I'm saying thanks to all the dudes that make all our wargames.

Thanks guys, for giving us great games, that keep us out of the hair of our wives.
Weeeeeeell, you know what I mean :)

wodin -> RE: Thanksgiving approaches (I'm Canadian, we don't wait till you do). (10/10/2019 7:24:06 PM)

Count me in to the tankyou all wargame designers\developers...oh and publishers:)

rico21 -> RE: Thanksgiving approaches (I'm Canadian, we don't wait till you do). (10/11/2019 9:18:08 AM)

Armello [&o] [&o] [&o]

IslandInland -> RE: Thanksgiving approaches (I'm Canadian, we don't wait till you do). (10/11/2019 11:04:48 PM)

I'd like to thank nurses. They never get enough thanks.

Randomizer -> RE: Thanksgiving approaches (I'm Canadian, we don't wait till you do). (10/12/2019 1:44:28 AM)

Today we bought a prime rib roast to have for Turkey Day on Monday! As for thanks, am thankful for my Frau, who has put up with me these past 44-years.
-C

Twotribes -> RE: Thanksgiving approaches (I'm Canadian, we don't wait till you do). (10/12/2019 1:54:54 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Randomizer

Today we bought a prime rib roast to have for Turkey Day on Monday! As for thanks, am thankful for my Frau, who has put up with me these past 44-years.
-C

Got me beat been married 36 years.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI