Modifying the VP differential for a longer game? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865 >> Mods and Scenarios

Rendell001 -> Modifying the VP differential for a longer game? (10/14/2019 2:13:04 AM)

Hi there, I've been looking through the forum and I found the thread dealing with editing the ACW constants file so as to modify the total number of VPs required for victory – but of course, that doesn't change the differential of 32 points...

Was this feature ever modified in a later game update or is there simply no way to change this?

Rendell001 -> RE: Modifying the VP differential for a longer game? (12/8/2019 7:56:24 PM)

False alarm... Having set the constants file to 99 vp required to win, I now have plenty of leeway as regards a "Total Victory". Have a game running just now that was a July '61 start with normal economy and Colonel difficulty - I'm now in march of 1864 and the CSA has conquered everything barring the east coast with its massive fortifications. Think I can bag them all before the November 1864 election votes Lincoln out of office...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI