New from Tiller (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

Yogi the Great -> New from Tiller (10/23/2019 10:30:56 AM)

John Tiller Software & Wargame Design Studio are pleased to announce the release of two new titles - Civil War Battles: Campaign Shenandoah & Panzer Campaigns: Japan '46! Both titles bring a large amount of content to the table, promising to provide countless hours of gaming action.

For further details & screen shots visit the product pages:

http://www.johntillersoftware.com/CivilWarBattles/CampaignShenandoah.html

http://www.johntillersoftware.com/PanzerCampaigns/Japan46.html

IslandInland -> RE: New from Tiller (10/29/2019 3:37:18 AM)

?

Quoting a press release?

Yogi the Great -> RE: New from Tiller (10/29/2019 11:05:10 AM)

Did you figure that out all by yourself [:)]

Actually copy and paste works well and often if no links are posted people ask for them. Seemed like an easy way to do it.

Yogi the Great -> RE: New from Tiller (10/29/2019 11:11:41 AM)

BTW I saw where this may be the last in the civil war series. I purchased Shenandoah is my 7th in the series so far. I've only played about three smaller scenarios so far but I think this may be the best as far as appearance and AI. Had a little problem in the one scenario when on 3D seeing the hexes and moving so switched to 2d and counters which took care of that but otherwise so far so good.

Strelaoz -> RE: New from Tiller (10/29/2019 11:38:01 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Yogi the Great

BTW I saw where this may be the last in the civil war series. I purchased Shenandoah is my 7th in the series so far. I've only played about three smaller scenarios so far but I think this may be the best as far as appearance and AI. Had a little problem in the one scenario when on 3D seeing the hexes and moving so switched to 2d and counters which took care of that but otherwise so far so good.

Hi Yogi,

Thanks for the mini review, we’re also very happy with how it’s turned out. All the previous titles have been updated to the same graphical standard and have had equivalent AI tweaks. That said it does come down to the individual scenarios as there can be some scripting. You can get the updates from the JTS site.

Finally, we are working on a further Civil War Battles title. That doesn’t mean it’s guaranteed to see the light of day, but it also means that we don’t currently consider the series completed.

David

Yogi the Great -> RE: New from Tiller (10/29/2019 4:59:57 PM)

Thanks Strelaoz, yes I have updated all of them to the better graphics, just this one perhaps the Shenandoah scenery just seemed a bit nicer. Good to hear that more in the series is a possibility. Perhaps the review I read was from someone who personally is not going to work on another.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI