Bug? Axis Minors at War with Russia but cannot attack (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> WarPlan

Veldor -> Bug? Axis Minors at War with Russia but cannot attack (10/27/2019 12:08:23 AM)

This would seem like a bug as it says for Finland etc. that they are all "at war" with Soviet Union on the War Panel but I cannot attack them or even enter their territory. Neither can I select the declare war button as its greyed out since I'm already "at war". So none of the Axis Minors can move against the Soviet Union in any way.

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Bug? Axis Minors at War with Russia but cannot attack (10/27/2019 2:07:19 AM)

Email me the game I'll look.

They should auto declare war. But you can manually declare war with the minors also.

Which scenario also.

Veldor -> RE: Bug? Axis Minors at War with Russia but cannot attack (10/27/2019 2:38:25 AM)

I emailed the game file to you.
It's the Europe 1939 Campaign.

Alkey -> RE: Bug? Axis Minors at War with Russia but cannot attack (10/27/2019 12:52:25 PM)

I am having the same issue with Spain not attacking England.

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Bug? Axis Minors at War with Russia but cannot attack (10/27/2019 10:17:30 PM)

It was a bug. We will take the 1st example.....

Finland DOWed on the USSR but USSR didn't DOW on Finland. Which means it can't attack a country "not at war with Finland".
It is being fixed in the 1st patch.

Veldor -> RE: Bug? Axis Minors at War with Russia but cannot attack (10/27/2019 10:19:32 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Alvaro Sousa

It was a bug. We will take the 1st example.....

Finland DOWed on the USSR but USSR didn't DOW on Finland. Which means it can't attack a country "not at war with Finland".
It is being fixed in the 1st patch.

Thanks!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI