Call Air Offensive Bug? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> WarPlan

Luca02 -> Call Air Offensive Bug? (10/29/2019 4:51:04 PM)

in the manual: An HQ may call an air offensive to bomb all enemy land units within the HQ’s command range. Air offensives use every available bomber in support mission mode. Each enemy unit within range will be attacked once by a bomber.

When i do it in poland there are six enemy units in range nut only one attack happens. Is it a bug?
Do i need for each enemy unit in range a bomber or only one bomber for all enemy units?

[image]local://upfiles/23895/61F3A493BB60443FBA60066BBAB79C32.jpg[/image]

Jim D Burns -> RE: Call Air Offensive Bug? (10/29/2019 5:29:59 PM)

I simply assumed this was an easy way to conduct multiple attacks with one click, I don't think it creates more attacks than would be normal though. It just auto-bombs units if bombers are available with enough attacks to hit everyone. I also assume it only uses bombers within 5 hexes of the HQ that are also in range of the units to be attacked.

I freely admit nothing says this in the manual I am simply making assumptions.

That said did your bomber have one or two attacks available when you used it? If two then perhaps you found a bug.

Jim

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Call Air Offensive Bug? (10/29/2019 6:52:14 PM)

I noticed that bomber has no operation points left. It means it won't fly. The air offensive button is for ease of use.

If you used all your bombers then none will fly.

Some bombers will fly twice if they are the only ones available and there are more than one enemy to bomb.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI