A way to see the turns messages again? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII: World at War

superman81906 -> A way to see the turns messages again? (10/30/2019 2:56:09 AM)

I can pull up the summary with "L". But how do I pull up the messages again from the beginning of the turn?

Thanks

Tanaka -> RE: A way to see the turns messages again? (10/30/2019 8:36:44 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: superman81906

I can pull up the summary with "L". But how do I pull up the messages again from the beginning of the turn?

Thanks

This has been asked for many times but I don't think you can?

Hubert Cater -> RE: A way to see the turns messages again? (10/31/2019 12:25:58 AM)

Correct, this is currently not possible. It's on our list and we'd have to create a log storing and recall system for it (as the events are dynamic and fire once and then move on), certainly doable, just haven't been able to come back to it with other priorities always seemingly taking precedence.

superman81906 -> RE: A way to see the turns messages again? (10/31/2019 2:34:20 AM)

Well, not a big deal. If I need to remember which towns that I need to station troops in so the USSR does not stomp my Japanese troops, I will just take a screen shot of the report.

Thanks

MarshalNay -> RE: A way to see the turns messages again? (11/3/2019 3:45:49 PM)

I suggest a new Graph that is a timeline of all decision events, by major power. You could do more things in the graph as well, like declarations of war. I'd also love to see a timeline showing mobilization levels, and events and other factors that influenced mobilization changes, esp. for the US and USSR.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI