Thanks everyone (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> WarPlan

AlvaroSousa -> Thanks everyone (10/30/2019 5:10:21 PM)

I want to thank everyone that purchased the game in their support to find bugs and make more suggestions. It is really appreciated that the players take time and effort to send me output logs and saves so I can fix these. Some of these bugs were such a rare cataclysm of events I could never find them myself without help.

So far we had a very good start to the sales of the game. Apparently some of you are telling friends to buy this.

It is a far better reception to WarPlan than I have hoped.

Keep it up.

Rasputitsa -> RE: Thanks everyone (10/30/2019 5:18:32 PM)

Thank YOU for a great game. [8D]

comsolut -> RE: Thanks everyone (10/30/2019 5:19:03 PM)

It is great to see a game make innovative improvements combined with ease of play to the WWII era.

Flaviusx -> RE: Thanks everyone (10/30/2019 5:22:51 PM)

It's worth it. This game may be the definite Grand Strategy ETO game I've been waiting for since forever. It's a diamond in the rough and needs a lot of polish, but the diamond is there.

michacey -> RE: Thanks everyone (10/30/2019 5:49:53 PM)

Really looks like you have produced a superior game for us to enjoy.
Unfortunately, I will have to wait until it comes out on Steam. I tried to purchase it on the Matrix page but, apparently, there is something running on my laptop that prevents me completing the credit card portion of the order. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

gw15 -> RE: Thanks everyone (10/30/2019 5:55:50 PM)

Very good game.

lecrop -> RE: Thanks everyone (10/30/2019 6:12:25 PM)

Fantastic wargame, congratulations.

We have a dedicated thread on the Punta de Lanza forum

miv792 -> RE: Thanks everyone (10/30/2019 6:35:23 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: michacey

Really looks like you have produced a superior game for us to enjoy.
Unfortunately, I will have to wait until it comes out on Steam. I tried to purchase it on the Matrix page but, apparently, there is something running on my laptop that prevents me completing the credit card portion of the order. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Clear cookies in your browser.

mavraamides -> RE: Thanks everyone (10/30/2019 7:18:55 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Flaviusx

It's worth it. This game may be the definite Grand Strategy ETO game I've been waiting for since forever. It's a diamond in the rough and needs a lot of polish, but the diamond is there.

Couldn't agree more!

miv792 -> RE: Thanks everyone (10/30/2019 7:25:15 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Flaviusx
It's a diamond in the rough and needs a lot of polish, but the diamond is there.

+1.

michacey -> RE: Thanks everyone (10/30/2019 7:44:48 PM)

Thanks for the suggestion, miv79, but I already solved the problem via PayPal. I will definitely try your suggestion for my next purchase.

AlbertN -> RE: Thanks everyone (10/30/2019 7:47:21 PM)

I fully agree the game has potential - it can be refined and expanded and balanced (But no game on day1 patch1 comes that way).
Strategy games take time to get to their maturity.

Usually the big question is IF the basic infrastructure for the game is there, or not.
And I believe WarFront has it.

So yes, bought it and adviced it to some friends (not that I've many that play these games, like 2-3 total) because obviously I'd like to play the game with them!

CGGrognard -> RE: Thanks everyone (10/30/2019 8:21:45 PM)

Thank you for making such an exciting game for us to enjoy as arm chair generals. I typically don't trend towards this type of game due to their complexities of micro management, but you've listened to others and addressed this issue. I getting farther into this game than any other like it that I've tried before. Easy to understand, manage, and operate; what more is needed for a game of this size?

Jim D Burns -> RE: Thanks everyone (10/30/2019 9:19:43 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: michacey
Has anyone else experienced this problem?

I had the same problem, had to call the bank at the number provided on the little pop-up during purchase attempt. They did something on their end while I was on the phone and it went through no problem. It was the banks security problem not Matrix, so look to your bank for answers.

Jim

Dgold -> RE: Thanks everyone (10/30/2019 11:19:55 PM)

Excellent computer wargame, Alvaro.

Thanks for devoting four years of your life to this game - for our benefit.

Worg64 -> RE: Thanks everyone (10/31/2019 12:30:33 AM)

Excellent and innovative game for naval and land. I really love this game. Its great also that you commint so much time to it and it gets better all the time. Thank you! [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI