Bug - merging units and then undoing the move results in units disappearing (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> WarPlan >> War Plan: Tech Support

sawtooth9993 -> Bug - merging units and then undoing the move results in units disappearing (11/1/2019 9:57:37 PM)

Here's what happened:

I had 2 German divisions - 1 in Hamburg and 1 on the border of Switzerland.
I moved the Hamburg division next to the Switzerland division.
I successfully merged the 2 divisions into a small corps.
I then undid the move.

The units unmerged and the Hamburg division went back to Hamburg (all in 1 "undo").
However, the Switzerland division has disappeared.

Hopefully I'm describing this well. Let me know if you would like me to replicate the issue and better document it. Thanks!

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Bug - merging units and then undoing the move results in units disappearing (11/1/2019 10:40:00 PM)

Ahh. Reason is there is no undo for merging divisions. But the undo still sticks from the last move. I will have to fix that.

Thanks.

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Bug - merging units and then undoing the move results in units disappearing (11/1/2019 10:40:20 PM)

BTW post this in the other forum. This is for technical matters not bugs.

sawtooth9993 -> RE: Bug - merging units and then undoing the move results in units disappearing (11/1/2019 10:54:46 PM)

Whoops. Would you like me to repost it there?

821Bobo -> RE: Bug - merging units and then undoing the move results in units disappearing (11/5/2019 7:22:54 AM)

Just happened to me, should have read the forum first.

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Bug - merging units and then undoing the move results in units disappearing (11/5/2019 4:05:36 PM)

The undo doesn't work for merging and splitting. well it's not supposed to. It is fixed in the next patch.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI