Map mod used by XTRG in 2018 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Scenario Design and Modding

PriestLizard -> Map mod used by XTRG in 2018 (11/2/2019 2:43:36 PM)

Hi all,

I'm looking for a specific map mod that I've seen in one of XTRG's let's play videos from last year. I'm not allowed to post links yet, so I cannot link it unfortunately.

The video's title is "Gary Grigsby's War In The Pacific : Admirals Edition - The Rising Sun - Episode 1".

In the video, XTRG mentions that it is a "rainy day" mod of the map - the only rainy day map mod I'm aware of is a mod for WitE (which is indeed brilliant), but I'm not aware of any WitP map mods of that name.
Any pointers?

Can you recommend any other map mods for the game? I spent a couple of hours now searching around but all I could find are broken links or references to previous mods - nothing concrete. I also checked the art links thread and sticky threads here, but all I could find was a map mod that removes the hex outline from water hexes. I'm mainly looking for a more pretty landmass. :)

Thanks very much in advance,
Cheers,
P

moonraker65 -> RE: Map mod used by XTRG in 2018 (11/2/2019 2:55:31 PM)

Sounds like Chemkid's map. There is a download somewhere but I know he's not working on it any more

PriestLizard -> RE: Map mod used by XTRG in 2018 (11/2/2019 3:56:54 PM)

Yea I saw references to Chemkid's mod, but it seems he removed all his posts (or editing them as dots) and all links. So this seems unavailable. :(

EDIT: Yes, so in another video of XTRG I saw a comment of his saying that he used Chemkid's map, the "rainy day V2" version of it.

So, which leaves the question does anyone still have a working link to Chemkid's map? It looks incredible!

Yaab -> RE: Map mod used by XTRG in 2018 (11/2/2019 5:51:10 PM)

All Chemkid maps can be downloaded here in one big zip file.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4x7a1687bc1sp9l/ChemKid.zip?dl=0

PriestLizard -> RE: Map mod used by XTRG in 2018 (11/2/2019 7:23:11 PM)

Perfect! That is the one. Thanks so much!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI