Get away from Steam? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series

Tusler@Matrix -> Get away from Steam? (11/4/2019 5:09:37 AM)

Hi, I have command Modern Air / Naval Operations and a few of the DLC's I got on steam, as such they are not on my page to download and install separate from steam, is there a way to convert steam purchases back to matrix purchase so I can download and install and run without having steam on my computer?

Also if this cannot be done...if I buy the new Command nov 14th from matrix not Steam will I be able to import my DlC's from steam into the Matrix version?

TalonCG2 -> RE: Get away from Steam? (11/4/2019 5:36:22 AM)

I second this query. Since Steam did it's latest update, I've been looking in to way to get away from it.

Surtur -> RE: Get away from Steam? (11/4/2019 7:28:39 AM)

Unfortunately I do not think that is possible. We used to ship Steam games with Matrix keys 3/4 years ago, but Steam told us to stop it. So there is no way to track who has a Steam copy for us.

Tusler@Matrix -> RE: Get away from Steam? (11/4/2019 7:43:45 AM)

SurTur, How about if I send you the Executable for the game from my steam library to prove that I own it? or better said that I purchased the rights to play it :) something along those lines.

ETF -> RE: Get away from Steam? (11/4/2019 4:30:54 PM)

Oh that would be nice.....Steam is good in some regards but being able to export license codes should be allowed. BAD Steam!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI