Germans shipyard issue - hangover from deployment bug? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> WarPlan >> War Plan: Tech Support

MorningDew -> Germans shipyard issue - hangover from deployment bug? (11/5/2019 12:44:19 AM)

I am getting a message every time I try to create a sub - not enough shipyards.

Patch is 1.00.02.01, but we were impacted by the "deployment queue bug" with the Bismark and several subs still in the shipyard. Those units are no longer in the queue, but the shipyards are stilling being used.

Any way to fix this?

Zovs -> RE: Germans shipyard issue - hangover from deployment bug? (11/5/2019 12:59:11 AM)

That is not a bug, it's part of the game. You'll need to build more shipyards, there is a limit to how many ships may be produced at a shipyard and hence you'll have to spend more production to build new shipyards to go over that limit.

Zovs -> RE: Germans shipyard issue - hangover from deployment bug? (11/5/2019 1:02:54 AM)

Here from the manual (also note the chart on page 42/43):

Shipyard – Allows for the construction of naval groups and naval support units. Each naval group or naval support unit logistics cost requires the same amount of shipyard to build. Once the unit is built, those shipyards will be available for other units.

MorningDew -> RE: Germans shipyard issue - hangover from deployment bug? (11/5/2019 1:16:58 AM)

Yes, I read that. I had all shipyards in use for Bismark and subs, got the deployment bug hit, and now no units are being built yet no shipyards are available. I am guessing they will never be available because unit will never be finished.

[image]local://upfiles/22361/AFE1501C519C4954B83EF35EACE03937.jpg[/image]

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Germans shipyard issue - hangover from deployment bug? (11/5/2019 3:16:38 AM)

Since you have the latest version which deployment bug are you talking about? That was resolved? Is there a new problem?

AndrewKurtz -> RE: Germans shipyard issue - hangover from deployment bug? (11/5/2019 12:41:07 PM)

Change to my PBEM+ login (also AndrewKurtz).

At one point we had the patch with the issue. The units disappeared from the German deployment queue and have not returned even after patching.

Am I correct that if I have 44 shipyards and no naval units being built that I should have some capacity (as shown in the screenshots)? I have not been able to build a new naval unit in about 6-8 turns.

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Germans shipyard issue - hangover from deployment bug? (11/5/2019 2:14:20 PM)

You have 44 shipyards in use. I know it is. If this was the bugged version that caused all this then the lost units didn't put back the shipyards. When ships come online they return the shipyards back. In this case the bug wiped the units so the shipyards werent restored. Sorry about that.

AndrewKurtz -> RE: Germans shipyard issue - hangover from deployment bug? (11/5/2019 2:56:20 PM)

So to verify, no way to fix if that is the situation (which I am 99% sure is what happened).

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Germans shipyard issue - hangover from deployment bug? (11/5/2019 4:06:21 PM)

If it's very the A.I. You can send me the game save and I can fix it. If it is PBEM I can't.

MorningDew -> RE: Germans shipyard issue - hangover from deployment bug? (11/5/2019 11:30:34 PM)

Bummer. PBEM+.

But thanks! Loving the game so far and can't wait to see where this goes.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI