CMO: DLC install process and discount offer? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series

Slick91 -> CMO: DLC install process and discount offer? (11/9/2019 3:02:38 PM)

A few questions that I haven't found answers to yet:

1) Will we need to have CMANO installed first in order to carry over any of the DLC's? (Trying to save on hard drive space.)

2) How will the discount for existing CMANO owners be communicated or offered?

3) Why do these great new releases always come AFTER my three day weekends?! [sm=00000289.gif]

thewood1 -> RE: CMO: DLC install process and discount offer? (11/9/2019 4:01:49 PM)

Based on other games Matrix offers and my knowledge of CMNAO/CMO...

1) I suspect you'll enter the serial number for the DLC, just like with CMNAO. It won't matter if CMNAO is installed or not. Just experience and common sense tells me that.

2) I am pretty sure you'll get a discount code associated with the serial number for CMNAO. Enter that when you buy CMO. Again, just common sense and experience with Matrix.

3) Life choices

1nutworld -> RE: CMO: DLC install process and discount offer? (11/9/2019 4:31:15 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: thewood1

Based on other games Matrix offers and my knowledge of CMNAO/CMO...

1) I suspect you'll enter the serial number for the DLC, just like with CMNAO. It won't matter if CMNAO is installed or not. Just experience and common sense tells me that.

2) I am pretty sure you'll get a discount code associated with the serial number for CMNAO. Enter that when you buy CMO. Again, just common sense and experience with Matrix.

3) Life choices

[sm=Cool-049.gif]

Dimitris -> RE: CMO: DLC install process and discount offer? (11/9/2019 4:56:25 PM)

SLICK!!! My man!

Welcome back [:)]

Slick91 -> RE: CMO: DLC install process and discount offer? (11/9/2019 5:38:33 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dimitris

SLICK!!! My man!

Welcome back [:)]

Glad to be back, Dimitris!!! You and the team should be very proud, congrats!!!

Tiramisu -> RE: CMO: DLC install process and discount offer? (11/13/2019 3:20:00 PM)

So the FAQ on steam says that the ownership of the DLCs of CMANO will be recognized for CMO as well. Does that also count for standalones like "Chains of War" or "Shifting Sands"?

Surtur -> RE: CMO: DLC install process and discount offer? (11/13/2019 3:28:28 PM)

Chains of War and other standalones will be DLCs for CMO in their new version. If you own the base versions of them, you will get them as DLC for CMO:

14) I bought one of the Expansion Standalone products on Matrix. How can I use it in the CMO engine?

Since all the old CMANO products are CMO DLCs now, the only way to play them in the CMO engine is to buy CMO (base game). You can still play them in their original way (as CMANO Products) but without any further engine update.

Tiramisu -> RE: CMO: DLC install process and discount offer? (11/13/2019 3:36:42 PM)

Oh, thank you very much!
So I just have to buy CMO now. I guess the base price will be 80$?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI