[Logged] Textures for Sentinel missing on download addons (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support

bradinggs -> [Logged] Textures for Sentinel missing on download addons (11/16/2019 8:27:53 PM)

The Sentinel textures for Tacview under the addons area on the warfaresims site is missing/not working, any news in how to download?

marksdoran -> RE: Textures for Sentinel missing on download addons (11/17/2019 10:40:46 PM)

I saw this problem also.

Workaround: if you follow the link for SRTM30Plus just below that link that's not working at all, it brings up a directory listing for the rar files but at the top there's a "parent directory" link. If you click on that and pop up a level you can see a directory for the Sentinel textures...you can go in there and then right click on each one to save them. That works but is unbelievable tedious of course ;)

A fixed link would really help. While we're at it -- can we have a link to D/L the collection of RAR files or a single RAR file that has all the content in one go as well please?? Since there's not any obvious way I have found to figure out which RAR files to D/L when it says "download the desired tiles" it seems like you really need all of them and downloading 30-something files separately is a bit of a chore.

bradinggs -> RE: Textures for Sentinel missing on download addons (11/20/2019 5:32:45 AM)

Thanks Marksdoran [:)]

guanotwozero -> RE: Textures for Sentinel missing on download addons (11/20/2019 6:51:59 AM)

Good find!

I've crunched the webpage to extract the links to a textfile (and zipped it).

You can feed these links into a downloader - much easier than manually downloading each one.

brdxman -> RE: Textures for Sentinel missing on download addons (11/20/2019 3:23:25 PM)

thank you good sir!

-Rick

JOhnnyr -> RE: Textures for Sentinel missing on download addons (11/20/2019 4:09:50 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: guanotwozero

Good find!

I've crunched the webpage to extract the links to a textfile (and zipped it).

You can feed these links into a downloader - much easier than manually downloading each one.

Thank you!

Can you recommend a downloader?

brdxman -> RE: Textures for Sentinel missing on download addons (11/20/2019 6:08:10 PM)

I tried several I found Jdownloader 2 to give you easiest handling of downloads without the program locking up the screen, some programs have a tough time processing 19000+ files at the same time.

Also keep in mind its about 60+ gigs of files.

bradinggs -> RE: Textures for Sentinel missing on download addons (11/20/2019 6:59:33 PM)

Thanks guys. Over 60gigs! I stopped at 30 and was worried about going further. Hmmm any way to optomise them more?

JamesHunt -> RE: Textures for Sentinel missing on download addons (11/20/2019 9:04:36 PM)

Thanks for the link list.

I also used JDownloader to download the complete 60GB package and will showcase its usage in the next video. The JD tool takes alot of time to process the links before you can start the download.

However I guess the idea behind it is that you should select specifically textures according to your scenario AO´s latitudes if you don´t want to fill 60GB of your HDD with TacView terrain textures. Further lowering the texture resolution would likely drastically decrease the file sizes but would require some heavy batch operations on the existing files.

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfI2XghXV0A

thewood1 -> RE: Textures for Sentinel missing on download addons (11/20/2019 10:38:20 PM)

This is exactly why the on-demand download solution was chosen, I think. I saw a number kicked around of 200Gb to complete the sets.

Headset -> RE: Textures for Sentinel missing on download addons (11/22/2019 6:19:16 PM)

Thank You all for Help.

JOhnnyr -> RE: Textures for Sentinel missing on download addons (11/22/2019 6:38:24 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: thewood1

This is exactly why the on-demand download solution was chosen, I think. I saw a number kicked around of 200Gb to complete the sets.

You're thinking of the CMO maps, this is just for Tacview.

xan2622 -> RE: Textures for Sentinel missing on download addons (11/23/2019 1:52:11 PM)

Can someone share this huge texture pack as a .torrent file ?

Comodoro -> RE: Textures for Sentinel missing on download addons (2/6/2020 1:01:18 AM)

broken links.

Rory Noonan -> RE: Textures for Sentinel missing on download addons (2/6/2020 9:57:10 AM)

Logged for investigation. #0013600

Comodoro -> RE: Textures for Sentinel missing on download addons (2/12/2020 9:30:55 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: apache85

Logged for investigation.

This means we'll get some news about this? :D

Thank you very much

Dimitris -> RE: Textures for Sentinel missing on download addons (10/27/2020 7:51:12 AM)

I think the files are all there presently?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI