Loading troops (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific

caine -> Loading troops (7/8/2003 8:13:16 PM)

When loading troops into transports, it would be useful to show in the screen where you can select troops to load:
-Number of selected units to load
-Show with an asterisk or something like that units that are being loaded into another task force

Fred98 -> Re: Loading troops (7/9/2003 4:33:58 PM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by caine
[B]
-Show with an asterisk or something like that units that are being loaded into another task force [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, this is sorely needed

AmiralLaurent -> (7/9/2003 5:36:21 PM)

Hey, have you done your military service ?

If a soldier stops working everytime he receives an impossible order (OK, loads those 150 men in this jeep) or two orders at the same time, you lose the war.

Errors like that are and were done. But I agree it's the staff that should see and correct them. And the puter is our staff (of, my god...).

Mr.Frag -> (7/9/2003 11:20:07 PM)

What would be even nicer is an ETA shown beside the unit as it gets loaded (factoring port size in) so you'd not only know it was being loaded, but also when it would be completed. ;)

caine -> (7/10/2003 2:30:20 PM)

Yes, that would be nice, perhaps in the task force screen, when you have selected all.Having it as a guide.
Anyway, the fact that you cannot correct in the same turn the loading orders is very annoying.I think that actual loading does not begin when you click, but when you finish your turn and begin the execution phase.If not, as it is now, you have to expend a lot of time reviewing your toops, which are being loaded and copy it in a separate piece of paper!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI