Minor Manual Errata (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> WarPlan

Beatrix Kiddo -> Minor Manual Errata (11/27/2019 1:17:13 AM)

Page 31, "The Morale column shows how close the country is too..."
should be "to".

Beatrix Kiddo -> RE: Minor Manual Errata (11/27/2019 1:25:28 AM)

Page 51, "Anti-Tank – Increases the firepower of infantry type unit’s defense giving up some offense capabilities."

This isn't true, right? When I compare Assault infantry vs Anti-tank infantry, they have equivalent defense, but assault inf has increased firearms whereas anti-tank inf has increased guns. The defense is the same for both.

Really what it should say is something like, "Increases the ability to damage armor by increasing a unit's guns value, at the cost of giving up some offensive capability versus infantry."

Perhaps there is something I'm missing?

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Minor Manual Errata (11/27/2019 1:11:18 PM)

Thanks for 31.

So firearms goes up on assault which is always 1 for 1 ratio

Anti-tanks goes on on Anti-tank advancement which is 1 for 2 ratio when attacking and 1 for 1 when defending but fires before firearms.

It isn't a HUGE difference in each battle but having a whole frontline of AT vs Assault makes a difference over the long haul.

The tech is more effective in later years. Actually I am looking at it right now and I think I have to adjust the advancement slightly. The effects might be too minor.

Thanks for bringing it up.

Beatrix Kiddo -> RE: Minor Manual Errata (12/2/2019 1:15:19 PM)

Page 48, Default Values for Land Units
The operational points on this table are inaccurate. HQ, cavalry and paratroopers show the correct values. The following values need to be corrected on the table:
Infantry: 5
Marine: 5
Mountain: 5
Mechanized: 9
Armor: 9

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Minor Manual Errata (12/2/2019 1:53:48 PM)

Thanks fixed

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI