Russian reinforcements in China (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII: World at War

marc33594 -> Russian reinforcements in China (12/5/2019 7:56:25 PM)

I am currently playing a game as Russia allowing the computer to handle all the others. In 1945 I invaded China (Manchuko and now China proper). Have advanced fairly far but I can not seem to reinforce units that have taken losses. I have plenty of HQs (Germany has already surrendered so freed up a lot of resources). The supply key shows hexes in good supply but no matter what I can not reinforce Russian units in China.

This a bug or a designed limitation?

As always, thanks.

BillRunacre -> RE: Russian reinforcements in China (12/5/2019 8:42:54 PM)

Hi

China is a non-cooperative ally of the USSR, so until a recent patch the Red Army wouldn't receive any supply in China. However, in a recent patch we changed it so they would receive a small amount of supply, up to a maximum of 3 supply points.

It's still not much, but it should stop units disintegrating due to a lack of supply. Though it does also mean that the Red Army is best driving through Manchukuo and into Korea.

marc33594 -> RE: Russian reinforcements in China (12/6/2019 12:41:33 PM)

Excellent and thank you very much. Makes perfect sense. I do like the compromise of allowing minimal supply so Russian units dont die on the vine but also prevents them being reinforced. Does allow for at least a shoe-string effort in China.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI