Mord's FoG 1.81 Battlescape Sound Mod (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Field of Glory Series

Mord -> Mord's FoG 1.81 Battlescape Sound Mod (12/12/2019 9:52:45 PM)

This stupid site won't let me post links so go to the Slitherine FoG 1 forums for a link to the mod. Or you can type "Mord's Field of Glory 1.81 Battlescape Sound Mod" in the Youtube search bar and see a video of it in action with a link in the description for a down load.

"This is an ambience/SFX mod (23 new sounds + 7 alternates) to add more atmosphere and aural carnage to your Field of Glory battlefields. I've replaced the bow/javelin/cannon/gunsot etc. sounds with new mixes to give a visceral feel to the carnage. Bows will fire, arrows will whistle and men will scream. I highly recommend you use this mod on speed two or three for the best results. Faster speeds will negate the coolness of matching up the missile animations with the effects.

There are a few alternate sounds for you to try if you want. They end with an underscore. To try them you just delete everything from the underscore back. For instance fire-medieval-handgun_(More Guns & Zips) will become fire-medieval-handgun

The background battle ambience replaces the music in game. You may want to turn off the music before you install or you will hear the fighting sounds when you start the game. You can turn off the music, install the mod, restart the game, and when the fighting starts turn the music back on from within the battle. You can adjust the music volume from in game to get the effect you desire."

Mord.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI