RE: A little disappointed. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> WarPlan

Flaviusx -> RE: A little disappointed. (12/16/2019 3:23:55 PM)

Europa vet reporting in. I was pretty involved with that back in the day.

So don't give me any lip about being a newbie. I have earned my grognard rights and everything that goes with it, right down to the kvetching.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Michael T -> RE: A little disappointed. (12/16/2019 7:48:02 PM)

@Zov's, I said *I* started Europa in 83. I knew Eurpoa started with Drag Nach Osten (acutally there is an earlier game that DNO was based on) but did not know the exact date.

mroyer -> RE: A little disappointed. (12/17/2019 12:34:59 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Flaviusx
Europa vet reporting in. I was pretty involved with that back in the day.
... I have earned my grognard rights and everything that goes with it

I can vouch. Flavio once published several of my Europa articles in his Combined Arms fanzine.

-Mark R.

Zovs -> RE: A little disappointed. (12/17/2019 1:03:35 AM)

He also published one of my AARs using Cyberboard on FitE/SE/Urals.

TrogusP96 -> RE: A little disappointed. (12/18/2019 3:20:39 PM)

albulian says
"these expectations have not been managed properly." This is certainly a recurring theme in my field. We all make judgment calls - I think the array of opinions is actually good because then AV and Matrix can assess their performance against their internal circumstances of which I know nothing. I think AV's level of involvement is decisive- the result of MS's original decision to support of a one man project. The trade off - one person gets a chance to bring forth a project if he keeps working. Like the gentlemen who started this thread I usually wait before purchasing even games brought out by major studios like Total War (who I've given up on) because play in the market is so effective. The auto companies give rental car companies their newest models to 'beta test' them. Most of my experience is with print games which a fixed once printed barring house rule. Computer games seem to offer more flexibility. In my work I always appreciated feedback.

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI