I have a Steam request! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command: World War I

CSSS -> I have a Steam request! (12/13/2019 2:08:42 PM)

Could you please create a Steam Workshop section with the MODS in it where as a simple player you can subscribe to it with one click and then play the new game. You shoot yourselves collectively in the foot when people who are not Programers, or have knowledge of how to download, load , copy zip, unzip, create ,place , extract to get it working!!!!!
You are making games to sell to PEOPLE all around the world. The easier it is for people to use all these great creations the more games you will sell!!! Of my friendS group which there are 5 only I attempt to try to get these files, which I still cannot!!! Come up with a way to integrate these MODS easily or choose to keep the community small.
Other Companies do this all the time, it can not be that hard to do?

I DID NOT COME HERE TO BE A PROGRAMER , I CAME TO SPEND MY MONEY ON GAMES I LOVE! I WILL PART WITH MORE OF MY MONEY FOR DLC, ADD ONs, AND EXTRA CONTENT, CHARGE FOR THE MODS, BUT DONOT EXPECT ME TO KNOW HOW TO DO ALL THE ABOVE MACHINATIONS!

Hubert Cater -> RE: I have a Steam request! (12/13/2019 4:47:23 PM)

Hi CSSS,

Steam Workshop is always a consideration, issue is always that it will only work on Steam and purchases from any other location will still need a method for players to install mods. Our hope is to streamline this in the future with a solution similar to Steam Workshop but universal to any way you purchase the game.

In the meantime, IronX has updated his mod so that it should be much easier to install. Link with instructions below (top post in the linked thread):

https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4719822

Hope this helps,
Hubert

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI