Replacements logic (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series

rob89 -> Replacements logic (12/14/2019 10:35:19 AM)

Hi all,

I don't understand the replacement mechanichs, in the logistic phase.

I have a surplus in manpower, armament and supply pools, but the production of infantry squads and guns is very low, despite the fact that there is a deficit of both. So, most of the OOB are below standards.

The AFVs production is more logical because it's predictable and linked to the factory's assets.

Thanks in advance

regards

Telemecus -> RE: Replacements logic (12/14/2019 3:41:18 PM)

Just check what do you mean by surplus in manpower? Apart from in 1941 it is rare to ever be in surplus manpower. Often players mistake the manpower figure in transit for being their surplus and when they check they find there is not a surplus at all. Do you have screenshots?

What is the weather/period you are in. For example in 1941 blizzard often units will not get replacements not because they cannot be made but because it was difficult to get them to the front lines. This was historical and is reflected by the modifiers for the game to simulate this. Having stuff in Germany did not translate into having it on the front.

Perhaps you can give use more detail or screenshots to tell?

rob89 -> RE: Replacements logic (12/14/2019 5:51:59 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Telemecus

What is the weather/period you are in. For example in 1941 blizzard often units will not get replacements not because they cannot be made but because it was difficult to get them to the front lines. This was historical and is reflected by the modifiers for the game to simulate this. Having stuff in Germany did not translate into having it on the front.

I'm in the 1942 summer.
I have 150k in the manpower pool and 400k in the armament pool, but I'm very short of infantry squads and all type of guns.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Telemecus

But it's not true for AFVs. They are producted (and delivered) as planned, while for the guns the production seems to be limited despite the abundance of resources.

Indeed I have a lot of AFVs in the pool, but just a handful of guns.
There is no logic between the abundance of the AFVs pools and the shortcomings in the infantry and guns pools.

regards

xhoel -> RE: Replacements logic (12/14/2019 6:03:02 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rob89

I'm in the 1942 summer.
I have 150k in the manpower pool and 400k in the armament pool, but I'm very short of infantry squads and all type of guns.

What levels are your TOEs at? What game version are you playing? Are you looking at the active manpower for Germany alone?

Cheers!

rob89 -> RE: Replacements logic (12/14/2019 7:16:20 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: xhoel

What levels are your TOEs at? What game version are you playing? Are you looking at the active manpower for Germany alone?

Version = 1.11.03
German TOEs levels = 100%
150k(+) in the manpower pool of Germany alone

regards

xhoel -> RE: Replacements logic (12/14/2019 8:23:47 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rob89

Version = 1.11.03
German TOEs levels = 100%
150k(+) in the manpower pool of Germany alone

regards

Can you send me a screenshot of your CR with all the infantry divisions showing? Sorted by TOE levels.

Denniss -> RE: Replacements logic (12/14/2019 10:49:59 PM)

is your german manpower pool active or transfer pool ?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI