RE: Potential bug - odd game play with a bombardment (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

BBfanboy -> RE: Potential bug - odd game play with a bombardment (12/16/2019 6:45:03 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ian R

I do think it is humorous when someone blames a bad result on:

(a) there is something wrong with the game system

(b) this is a bug

To those whose immediate reaction this is - work out what YOU ARE DOING WRONG.

If you do not have the maturity or concentration to apply yourself to this, there are, perhaps regretfully, some nearly 20 year veterans here who will lose interest.

To be fair, new players may not have the information they need to be able to self-assess. The Manual does not give enough info and it is only through our own trial and error, debate and conjecture and correction by Alfred that the long-term forumites can point to what the AI tries to do and what the human player did to mess with that.
And frankly, the renewal of the topic has refreshed my memory on things I had forgotten too, so I appreciate newbies asking for feedback on problems. Let's not slap them for assuming something didn't work right in the game engine- it takes years to know how little you know about this game!

PaxMondo -> RE: Potential bug - odd game play with a bombardment (12/17/2019 1:32:17 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: BBfanboy

Let's not slap them for assuming something didn't work right in the game engine- it takes years to know how little you know about this game!

That's why I pointed out how many game play hours are involved and the fact that we no longer have dev support. Bugs are only possible when you can get them fixed. Now, it is just the "way it is". [;)]

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI