is anyone else noticing high rate of generals dying? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> WarPlan

Journier -> is anyone else noticing high rate of generals dying? (12/15/2019 7:23:23 PM)

during offensives with enemy units my HQ unit is 2-4 hex's behind the front line, and then suddenly a general will die. In my 1944 game as Russia, pretty much every general over skill 6 died through 1941-1944 a majority of my good generals at the least.

Why are my generals running themselves into friendly fire in the back lines... so regularly.

to quote the manual
quote:

. There is a very small chance a general will get
killed in action. If this happens, a subordinate will replace him. A
player can replace the general if that player has enough command

Majmac -> RE: is anyone else noticing high rate of generals dying? (12/15/2019 9:38:04 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Journier

Why are my generals running themselves into friendly fire in the back lines... so regularly.

Sounds like the Americans in Vietnam! The officers had to watch their backs, as many conscripted soldiers did not want to fight the war. :-)

MOS96B2P -> RE: is anyone else noticing high rate of generals dying? (12/15/2019 10:24:01 PM)

I'm not sure why you're having that happen so often. I've not lost any generals (now I probably will since I typed that). Are you on the newest version of the game?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI