Thanks everyone (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> WarPlan

AlvaroSousa -> Thanks everyone (12/17/2019 1:46:07 PM)

I wanted to thank everyone for supporting this game and helping stomp out bugs. WarPlan is very complex under the hood to make it simple for everyone to play. If I had a year I would redo the code but I do have to eat :) All ideas are placed on a list for my consideration a few days later. Some might be used in future games as well.

Even if I don't agree with you it doesn't mean I don't value what ideas you have. Sometimes an idea I don't agree with leads to another new idea in another category. The effort you guys take to submit, support, and fight for your wants is very much appreciated. If no one submitted ideas then I would know I had a failure of a game.

All of you made WarPlan a big success. Matrix is happy, I am happy, and more products will come.

So keep up the great job you all are doing.

Zovs -> RE: Thanks everyone (12/17/2019 2:26:34 PM)

+1

Alvaro you are the Sweetheart of War Game Designers

Here is a BIG MANLY BEAR HUG to you!

sdplate -> RE: Thanks everyone (12/17/2019 2:40:08 PM)

Alvaro, I love your game and enjoy it to play. Looking foward to the games you have in your Pipeline and yes I will play them as well.

PanzerMike -> RE: Thanks everyone (12/17/2019 2:46:54 PM)

Job well done Sir. Well deserved.

raxulus2 -> RE: Thanks everyone (12/17/2019 8:38:03 PM)

Great Great work Alvaro. An one more time ..........Thanks.

aspqrz02 -> RE: Thanks everyone (12/17/2019 9:47:42 PM)

You are doing/have done a really outstanding job! Well done!

Phil McGregor

Rosseau -> RE: Thanks everyone (12/18/2019 3:38:00 AM)

I just love seeing all the activity on the Matrix forums. This is obviously not the case with every new release. So let's get the word out as best we can.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI