Last Names Mod (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat – The Bloody First

ineffable -> Last Names Mod (12/22/2019 6:01:53 PM)

Attached is a zip containing a new last names file. The stock version, containing 400 US - 243 GE - 250 IT, produces a lot of duplicates. Mod has 2000 US, 1000 GE and 6071 IT. Unzip to \Close Combat The Bloody First\Data\Text . Feel free to insert your surname. Pvt Neff is already deployed :)

There turned out to be a couple of easter eggs involving soldier names. Any soldier awarded the last name McClaire turns out to be heroic and will suffer no worse than a flesh wound in battle. Any soldier named Trump does nothing but panic and generate a constant stream of 140 character combat messages.

CGGrognard -> RE: Last Names Mod (12/23/2019 8:57:49 PM)

Thanks!

Saturnian -> RE: Last Names Mod (12/24/2019 2:26:40 AM)

Cool! I remember I used to update this in the old CC games (it was easier then than it is now). You could just open up the .txt and add whatever you wanted.

I think a Russian name in CC3 was programmed as "Superman" in Russian, as a kind of joke. At least that's what I read somewhere! I'll ad LaRosa as DeLaRosa is not quite right. lol [:D]

ineffable -> RE: Last Names Mod (12/24/2019 3:03:31 AM)

The two CC3 'supermen' soldiers available when you had beaucoup Req points were Ivan and Steiner. And there was a crop circle and contest to find Hoffa's body buried as rubble/crush/burn-to terrain element in a graveyard on one of the maps.

Good times

ringoblood -> RE: Last Names Mod (12/24/2019 3:48:04 AM)

Wow Cool bro [;)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI