How easy is it to be picked for beta testing for matrix? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

crazydave1066 -> How easy is it to be picked for beta testing for matrix? (12/23/2019 7:22:19 PM)

I have been playing games from Matrix for several years now, but no game they have announced has excited me as much as Shadow Empires. I have admittedly never beta tested before, but I would be overjoyed to beta test this one. I applied, but does anyone know how picky they are with their testers? I'm worried my lack of testing experience will hurt my chances

zakblood -> RE: How easy is it to be picked for beta testing for matrix? (12/23/2019 7:26:20 PM)

having the free time and a good amount of it, matters more imo than a ability, as testing is just playing with a ability to report one's findings

crazydave1066 -> RE: How easy is it to be picked for beta testing for matrix? (12/23/2019 7:27:52 PM)

Well that's good! I mentioned I am recently unemployed so I have tons of time. Thanks!

zakblood -> RE: How easy is it to be picked for beta testing for matrix? (12/23/2019 7:30:41 PM)

good luck and sorry to hear about the lost of employment, hope something comes along very soon and merry christmas and hope you and your family and friends have a happy new year

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI