Back after a seven year absence- questions (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Scenario Design and Modding

gr8bookworm -> Back after a seven year absence- questions (1/2/2020 8:25:11 AM)

Hi all,

Keen to get AE fired up again and have been looking at mods. Found ChemKids maps and wanted to know if these are compatible with RA, or between the storms?

Df so what do i need to install and in what order?ill be Dominga an PBEM against my twin brother?

Cheers

Trugrit -> RE: Back after a seven year absence- questions (1/2/2020 1:09:31 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: gr8bookworm

Hi all,

Keen to get AE fired up again and have been looking at mods. Found ChemKids maps and wanted to know if these are compatible with RA, or between the storms?

Df so what do i need to install and in what order?ill be Dominga an PBEM against my twin brother?

Cheers

They are compatible with the DaBabes scenarios with the right data sets "standard" or "extended".

Are you asking for help installing the game or the maps?

gr8bookworm -> RE: Back after a seven year absence- questions (1/2/2020 3:02:24 PM)

Well both reallly. I’m. Actually stuck at the moment as I have an original physical copy that I purchased from matrix when it came out but these didn’t come with a serial number so I cannot now register with slitherine and therefore can’t update my game before I download the mods.

I like the look of the cjemkid maps but RA looks interesting so I’m not sure which way to go

Thanks

Trugrit -> RE: Back after a seven year absence- questions (1/2/2020 4:13:37 PM)

So you have a Disk without the serial number on it and you can't install the base game?

gr8bookworm -> RE: Back after a seven year absence- questions (1/2/2020 7:46:50 PM)

Correct, three to four email to slitherine so far, waiting for a reply

btd64 -> RE: Back after a seven year absence- questions (1/2/2020 8:15:36 PM)

Did you setup, online, a service ticket. Sending them emails will take forever....GP

btd64 -> RE: Back after a seven year absence- questions (1/2/2020 8:17:14 PM)

Of course you could just buy it at the sale price. $16.00 US and you get the Download....GP

gr8bookworm -> RE: Back after a seven year absence- questions (1/2/2020 8:36:20 PM)

yes, i meant service ticket, but that has turned into emails...

btd64 -> RE: Back after a seven year absence- questions (1/2/2020 8:39:33 PM)

Well, be patient. Or buy it new[;)]....GP

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI