Can’t register or get the updates (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support

gr8bookworm -> Can’t register or get the updates (1/2/2020 2:58:34 PM)

Hi all,

I purchased a physical copy of admirals Edition direct from matrix games when it first came out. Still have the case and manual. The CD doesn’t have a serial number to register with slitherine just a CD number so I can’t add it to my games and therefore won’t let me get updates.

Do my original owners have a solution for me please?

btd64 -> RE: Can’t register or get the updates (1/2/2020 3:02:25 PM)

Contact customer care....GP

gr8bookworm -> RE: Can’t register or get the updates (1/2/2020 3:36:04 PM)

I’m trying but not getting anywhere yet and hoping for a easier solution

btd64 -> RE: Can’t register or get the updates (1/2/2020 4:13:07 PM)

You have to wait a day or two after you create the help desk ticket....GP

btd64 -> RE: Can’t register or get the updates (1/2/2020 4:30:14 PM)

Just thought of this. Look on the matrix site for the "My Page" heading.. In there should be every game you have purchased from matrix, including the serial numbers....GP

gr8bookworm -> RE: Can’t register or get the updates (1/2/2020 7:56:41 PM)

Nope, I purchased this way before the my page stuff came out, I have a heap of old matrix games that I cannot register because they don’t have serial numbers. They all have CD numbers but they don’t work. A but ridiculous really, you buy a game from the matrix store direct but can’t use it

btd64 -> RE: Can’t register or get the updates (1/2/2020 8:12:49 PM)

Way back when, you had to register your new games manually. I have games going back to the stone age and I can load and update whenever I want. Your going to have to wait for customer service then....GP

Scott_USN -> RE: Can’t register or get the updates (1/2/2020 9:26:02 PM)

Mine have always been registered with used to be My Games now My Page. All the way back to original Common Valor I believe, WITP for sure in what 2004?

Only problem I could see if you ordered back then without registering with the website when ordering or phone or something. But worse case at least it is just 16 bucks on sale instead of 80.

Alfred -> RE: Can’t register or get the updates (1/3/2020 1:54:44 AM)

The Matrix office is basically closed until next week.  Only very limited staff have been on since 21 December.

Depending on when and how you bought AE, going through this site may yield a result.

www.findmyorder.com

If it doesn't work you will have to wait until Matrix returns from holidays.

Alfred

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI