Delayed sea lion (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> WarPlan

bgreen -> Delayed sea lion (1/2/2020 8:45:59 PM)

Once Russia is looking subdued or likely how viable is an invasion on England in 42 or 43? Is it a good idea and what planning and what units would be required to prepare for an invasion? Thanks

Journier -> RE: Delayed sea lion (1/2/2020 9:08:39 PM)

I think a 1943 invasion of UK would be very difficult unless you truelly destroyed Russia by then.

Michael T -> RE: Delayed sea lion (1/2/2020 10:14:15 PM)

Invasion of UK anytime after the US enters the war should not be a concept unless the Allied player totally clueless.

bgreen -> RE: Delayed sea lion (1/3/2020 1:30:51 AM)

And would that still be the case playing against the computer.?

So from what I have read on the forum a sea lion would bring in the USA early and adverse effects of this outway any advantage. A later invasion is not practical....is that players experience? Thanks

Michael T -> RE: Delayed sea lion (1/3/2020 1:32:16 AM)

Sorry, I have no idea about play versus the AI.

AlbertN -> RE: Delayed sea lion (1/3/2020 2:41:54 AM)

I am the one who posted about Sealion and to me atm it's one of the major downers - that if Sealion happens, it's a benefit to the Allies. (From my perspective).

Journier -> RE: Delayed sea lion (1/3/2020 3:31:28 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cohen_slith

I am the one who posted about Sealion and to me atm it's one of the major downers - that if Sealion happens, it's a benefit to the Allies. (From my perspective).

but i think in your game, the allies are literally pouring into russia to prop the red giant up, wont be possible next official, or current beta patch.

I would love to see how it goes next time without the multitude of allied troops in russia.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI