bad icon situation (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Gavris Narcis -> bad icon situation (7/13/2003 8:36:23 PM)

Here a big problem encountered: we can't input new icons without replacing an used ones ! After a huge effort to make accurate bmp's and converted shp files I encounterd the situation above ! I wrote to many SPWAW designers and they tell me the same thing. It's a bad limitation of this great game.
What to do in such case ?
Maybthe new awaited release resolve this problem ?
Thank you.
Leo.

Voriax -> (7/13/2003 9:07:05 PM)

Umm...if the SPWaW designers tell you that the only way to enter new icons is to replace old ones...I'd assume they know what they are talking about and there is _no_ other way.

The forthcoming fix won't help as it's only new oob's and new map graphics. Afaik.

Voriax

tracer -> (7/13/2003 9:56:38 PM)

Leo,
Voriax is correct: the upcoming patches will only contain new OOBs and terrain graphics. What you may want to consider is [I]replacing[/I] an unused unit (like helicopters, jet aircraft) with the one you created.

When I have any questions about unit icons, Warhorse or Rockin Harry are the guys I would ask.

Panzer Leo -> (7/14/2003 5:10:35 PM)

The icon slots are almost all used up now, concerning H2H...for the latest MG-squads I had to use helicopters and erase their rotor-icons to not get selfpropelled MGs :D

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI