Experience gain from combat vs lost from casulaties (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> WarPlan

dplummer -> Experience gain from combat vs lost from casulaties (1/19/2020 9:21:32 PM)

Has anyone found a good way to raise unit experience through combat without losing most / all the gained experience from the casualties taken?

Trying to see how / if possible to get the German military as experienced in June 41 when starting 1939 campaign vs the experience that unit have when starting the 41 campaign.

41 campaign has lots of units with 80 experience (or more) but in my own play unit experience loss from reinforcements is mostly / entirely eating up any experience gained from combats and I just have a bunch of land units with 73 to 76 % experience running around. And air units all falling back into the 60s.

Feels like going to be hard / nearly impossible to achieve a "veteran" Germany beyond the fact that land forces start with 70 so will always be better than other countries.

AlbertN -> RE: Experience gain from combat vs lost from casulaties (1/19/2020 11:23:26 PM)

Replied how I'd do it in the other thread you made on the same topic.

dplummer -> RE: Experience gain from combat vs lost from casulaties (1/20/2020 12:24:05 AM)

sorry, thought only one of my posts took so posted a second entry.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI