Increasing experience (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> WarPlan

dplummer -> Increasing experience (1/19/2020 9:26:55 PM)

Comparing my German units at time of start of Barbarossa in a 39 game to those in a 41 game and much lower.

Wondering if anyone has found a good way to get units experience gain from combat not to be mostly / entirely lost through experience loss during reinforcements.

Feels like almost no way to achieve a Wehrmacht with mostly 80% of higher experience as you get when starting in 41.

I just have a bunch of land units in the low 70s (and air units dropping toward their 50% reinforcement point).

AlbertN -> RE: Increasing experience (1/19/2020 11:21:47 PM)

That's how it is currently.

I hope Alvaro will change it because pratically units will be stuck to their experience level that comes out as if they were new.

The game needs a system that the first few health points repaired per turn do not hinder experience.

Barring the Elite modifiers, pratically except a few corps '41 Germany army is the same as '39 in experience.

James Taylor -> RE: Increasing experience (1/20/2020 8:29:08 PM)

Also recommended for SC, a one strength point increase per turn is slow enough for the new recruits to be incorporated into the veteran organization without a loss of experience.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI