Long campaing against a human oponent. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Tortfeasor -> Long campaing against a human oponent. (6/29/2001 11:16:00 AM)

I wonder if it is posible to play a long Campaing against a human oponent, I mean in a PBEM game. :rolleyes: And if its posible to make the battel roll back and forth on the same maps mayby 10 maps, if you reach to the 10th map and win the battle, then you have won the hole Campang what do you think ? :p

toundra -> (6/29/2001 3:42:00 PM)

Most of the time you are wiped on the first map :)

Kluckenbill -> (6/29/2001 11:19:00 PM)

There was a big thread about PBEM campaigns some time ag, but we've lost the search function so I can't reference it. I would love to have the ability to do PBEM campaigns but IIRC there were problems with the game engine supporting some of the required features.

Paul Vebber -> (6/29/2001 11:36:00 PM)

We are working on this for COmbat Leader, like many of the new features we are working on, it may not make the initial module, but it is coming...

steel -> (6/30/2001 12:31:00 AM)

What i say Torteafesor ! There is that ability to Combat Leader. In finnish: Mitä minä sanoin ! Se ominaisuus tulee olemaan uudessa Combat leaderissa. (Muista ruuvata helvetisti ruuveja kiinni. äläkä ajattele niitä monia naisiasi. On muuten hieno ilma ulkona tänään, aurinko paistaa täydeltä terältä ! ) Steel :eek: :D

ruxius -> (6/30/2001 2:01:00 AM)

As Paul Vebber says this will be one of the many new feature (that lacked SP-serie) to be filled with their new product ! And you can beat this will be appreciated as one of the best fundamental SPWAW's growing issue !! Like the Windows based Operating system compatibility and the playing online... They are building a new future to a great game ! Do they realize this point ?? :confused:

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI