problem with cap (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Tech Support

macnab -> problem with cap (7/14/2003 10:34:17 PM)

Im currently playing scene 19 and twice in carrier battles with my opponant ,who is playing allied , my cap from carrier`s has faile to appear ,well first time none and second time 2 zero`s , this was in two seperate battles day`s apart ? , there are are zero`s on board both carrier`s , well was they are sunk now :mad: , is this me ? or a fault ?, i done a search but didnt find a related so it`s probaly me , any idea`s anyone, ?

pfnognoff -> (7/15/2003 3:42:05 PM)

if you've put your fighters on CAP 100% (LRCAP) then they might have decided to cover some other TF and were not over their carriers when the Americans arrived...

U2 -> (7/15/2003 4:02:13 PM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by pfnognoff
[B]if you've put your fighters on CAP 100% (LRCAP) then they might have decided to cover some other TF and were not over their carriers when the Americans arrived... [/B][/QUOTE]

It's possible but can you tell me anything about what settings you had for you CAP. As in %? You might have had them on 0% CAP even.

Were there any fighters in your strikes against HIM?

macnab -> (7/15/2003 5:01:12 PM)

hi ,thank`s next turn i get backi `ll try and see, also i`ll ask him if any attacked, with my strike`s

U2 -> (7/15/2003 6:51:23 PM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by macnab
[B]hi ,thank`s next turn i get backi `ll try and see, also i`ll ask him if any attacked, with my strike`s [/B][/QUOTE]

By any chance do you have an old turn right before the CV battles? Maybe check your inbox?

IF so send to [email]dpalb02@student.vxu.se[/email]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI