looking to buy, but out of stock? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific

MythicalMino -> looking to buy, but out of stock? (7/15/2003 10:38:05 AM)

Just wondering if anyone knows when they are getting the game back in stock??? My next paycheck, I am going to buy it IF it is in stock....

anyone?

pad152 -> (7/15/2003 12:14:54 PM)

Try [url]www.chips&bits.com[/url] or [url]www.gogamer.com.[/url]

rajat -> Fry's (7/15/2003 12:43:37 PM)

The Matrix shop site says it's out of stock, and I received no response to an email sent to the contact address at this site about where I could buy this game. Then, I was amazed to see the game at Fry's. The one in Austin was still carrying it on the shelf as of a week ago (last time I was there). I didn't see it at CompUSA.

As a complete newbie to this game, I am finding it difficult going so far. I can beat the AI pretty easily, but have very little idea about what all the various units can be used for. For example, how do you use the AVs? The learning curve is immense.

Bobthehatchit -> Av's (7/15/2003 5:37:11 PM)

Av provide aviation support to aircraft, secifically float plane, allowing you to set up small forward bases to operate your search planes from.

You can ferry some supplies in park and av at the port and start flying pby's out, in most cases your oponent may not even notice the av is parked there, singe ships are very hard to spot.:p

Becareful not to do to close under your enemy lba or the av will get nailed prity quickly.

crsutton -> Re: Fry's (7/16/2003 10:49:04 PM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by rajat
[
As a complete newbie to this game, I am finding it difficult going so far. I can beat the AI pretty easily, but have very little idea about what all the various units can be used for. For example, how do you use the AVs? The learning curve is immense. [/B][/QUOTE]

Just keep reading this forum. Don't be embarrased to ask. There are some very good players posting here and most are free with the advice. You will pick it up fast.

Oh yes, play humans. Everything you learn from playing the AI is useless.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI