Transfer Between Mediterranean and Atlantic (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command: World War I

billrco -> Transfer Between Mediterranean and Atlantic (2/17/2020 12:37:32 AM)

I placed a German submarine presently in the Mediterranean into one of the hexes which states (To the Atlantic (1 Turn)) expecting to effect the transfer the following turn. However nothing happened the next turn. What am I doing wrong? This is the process I used in The World War 2 version.
Thank you for your help!

BillRunacre -> RE: Transfer Between Mediterranean and Atlantic (2/17/2020 1:54:08 PM)

Hi

The text should have been removed, and has now been removed ready for the coming patch, as Germany sent U-Boats directly to the Med via rail to Austro-Hungarian ports in WWI, and so that is the mechanism here.

Bill

billrco -> RE: Transfer Between Mediterranean and Atlantic (2/18/2020 1:01:18 AM)

Thank you!
Can I transfer the subs back to Germany by the same method?
Or are the subs confined to the Mediterranean?

Thanks,
Bill

BillRunacre -> RE: Transfer Between Mediterranean and Atlantic (2/19/2020 1:30:30 PM)

Hi

They are confined to the Mediterranean or even the Black Sea once they've been sent there, so it means that it's probably best not to do so if the Austro-Hungarians are on their last legs.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI