Issues with Soviet A.I (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> WarPlan

KarlXII -> Issues with Soviet A.I (2/18/2020 4:56:39 PM)

Soviet has only one city left, Murmansk and only the few hexes around the Siberia location east of Urals. Still they manage do increase their forces by 30% in 3 turns from 200 to 300.

1. Do Soviet have any limits in production (i.e. manpower) by loosing cities and grounds or will they be able to field armies indefinetely for the whole war ?

2. I have a lot of partisan activity in the Soviet which I try to hunt down. Suddenly there appears a full guards army and a attack bomber in Kharkov which was my hex. How is that possible ? Is it a bug so that the A.I could deploy new armies from a city a partisan unit recently occupied or is it the partisan unit that have growned so strong in 2 turns ? How does it work ?

Thanks for any answer.

KarlXII -> RE: Issues with Soviet A.I (2/20/2020 5:10:00 PM)

To my surprise Soviet Surrendered suddenly despite not having the lowest morale or force strength.
It all seemed to depend on the last resourcehex I occupied in Siberia. It didnīt matter that I did not take Murmansk.

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Issues with Soviet A.I (2/20/2020 6:42:22 PM)

That last hex is key.

KarlXII -> RE: Issues with Soviet A.I (2/20/2020 6:48:20 PM)

Thanks! Then I will know for next game. It was quite hard to take. A lot of fresh Soviet troops gathered there at the end.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI