should I have a nested SND folder? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Keebler -> should I have a nested SND folder? (6/30/2001 12:19:00 AM)

Here is a directory tree of my two SND folders. E:\ MatrixGames -----Steel Panthers World At War ----------SND (Content Size 259 MB) ---------------SND (Content Size 587 MB) ---------------Stream (SMK files 125 MB) I installed using the default folders for all patches, and the sound upgrade. Looks to me like my sound upgrade landed in the wrong folder. Where should all my sound files be? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Paul Vebber -> (6/30/2001 12:23:00 AM)

No - copy everything up one directory

steel -> (6/30/2001 12:25:00 AM)

Yes i happend same thing.You must look what snd files are new and copy them older ones. tree for folders are this: Spwaw -> snd folder and inside snd folder are stream folder There is not to been any snd folders inside snd folders ! or two snd folder other laguage. Sorry my bad english, if you dont understand i think that someone else write for you too. Steel :D

Keebler -> (6/30/2001 2:12:00 AM)

Thanks for the quick replay. Love the new MC. Got the CD yesterday, and am considering calling in sick to work... I'll tkink about it...

waynef -> (6/30/2001 4:54:00 AM)

I must have missed the documentation when I downloaded and installed sound patch. I ended up with the same situation and had to screw with it till I fixed it. In the future can we have a readme file come with the zip file to read first? Thanks

Warrior -> (6/30/2001 6:24:00 AM)

I also found Oob's in the SND folder. Since they were dated 6/6 and the new Oob's were dated 6/22, I deleted them. Hope I did right.

KG Erwin -> (6/30/2001 10:31:00 AM)

Comment:The new sound files should have included a read me doc, because those who are not that familiar with file manipulation can get confused. Thanks to another post I read, I got the key to installing the updated snd files. However, after I installed the sound upgrade, I did NOT get any stray OOB files. Your d/l's must have been corrupted when you unzipped the files. [ June 29, 2001: Message edited by: KG Erwin ]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI