Units list by nationality (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> WarPlan

Uxbridge -> Units list by nationality (2/20/2020 6:52:10 AM)

The abiliity to see overall forces in "forces" is very usefull. It would be equally good if there would be a way to exclude other nations than the one concerned when searching in "units" list. Why not: clicking on the desired nation flag would exclude the other nations; clicking a flag again would have them return? It would make searches much easier.

Also, I would be very happy if the message stating that a port have been interdicted could name this actual port, not only the hex position. As it stands now, I disregard these messages and have to check the interdiction via the combat log.

Thanks for the last patch, by the way. [:)]

Vonrich -> RE: Units list by nationality (2/20/2020 11:34:02 AM)

quote:

I would be very happy if the message stating that a port have been interdicted could name this actual port, not only the hex position.

I've thought about this too. I wish that the notifications in the Report were clickable just like the alerts that pop up on the right. I think any time a hex is referenced it should be a link to that hex.

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Units list by nationality (2/20/2020 2:51:25 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Vonrich

quote:

I would be very happy if the message stating that a port have been interdicted could name this actual port, not only the hex position.

I've thought about this too. I wish that the notifications in the Report were clickable just like the alerts that pop up on the right. I think any time a hex is referenced it should be a link to that hex.

Currently this is impossible due to how the code was developed. In WarPlan 2 it is on my consideration list.

Uxbridge -> RE: Units list by nationality (2/20/2020 5:47:50 PM)

And not possible to have an "only this nation" selection in units list either?

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Units list by nationality (2/20/2020 6:24:46 PM)

I'll see what I can do.

Uxbridge -> RE: Units list by nationality (2/20/2020 6:45:32 PM)

Great!

Hope I was clear about it. If I want to scrutiny only British units, as an example, I click one of the Union Jacks. This excludes all but British units. Clicking any Union jack again will have everything return to normal. Thus, there's no need to create any new graphics. All is there.

This feature would greatly enhance the easiness of serching. [:)]

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Units list by nationality (2/20/2020 6:54:40 PM)

Wait there is a tag for country there.

Uxbridge -> RE: Units list by nationality (2/20/2020 6:57:08 PM)

Sure, but it only seems to gather the units together by nationality, without any order at all. I talk about the ability to sort via the present selections, but with only one nation visible.

Uxbridge -> RE: Units list by nationality (2/20/2020 7:09:53 PM)

In this picture, the Russians are thrown together without order. But if the flags to the left would be clickable, removing every other nation for the moment, one could then use the boxes beneath to sort in any way desirable.

[image]local://upfiles/10890/9E402CB687924108BA9F3DD9082DC82E.jpg[/image]

AlvaroSousa -> RE: Units list by nationality (2/20/2020 7:11:29 PM)

I'll see what I can do

Uxbridge -> RE: Units list by nationality (2/20/2020 7:15:03 PM)

Much appreciated.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI