Version 1.01.04 brings a new scenario! For free! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command: World War I

Daniele -> Version 1.01.04 brings a new scenario! For free! (2/25/2020 9:40:45 AM)

New Scenario - 1914 March to Paris
1914 March on Paris is an operational level campaign putting you in command of the forces that fought the opening campaigns on the Western Front in 1914.

Relive the battles of that summer as the German army advances en masse.

Will Germany invade Belgium, outflanking the French army and threatening Paris?
Will the French army advance into Alsace-Lorraine, liberating Strasbourg and other locations lost in the war of 1870-71?
Will the British Expeditionary Force come to the rescue and prevent a German victory?
Download and play this free campaign for Strategic Command WWI now to find out!

You can download the update from here

v1.01.04 Changelog

GAME ENGINE CHANGES/FIXES
- Fixed several text display issues under German, French and Spanish localization.
- Fixed several other text display issues within the various popup, information and question boxes when text was at or over maximum line length.
- Fixed an issue where a Fortified Town that became a Capital was reverted to a City instead of back to a Fortified Town when the Capital setting was reversed (Captain Tuttle).
- Fixed an issue where units arriving from a UNIT script event could not reinforce/upgrade/operate/transport. Now only those that arrive during a country join event will be restricted for the very first turn they arrive.
- Custom campaign strategy guides will now launch from the campaign Manuals folder, previously it was the Docs folder, e.g. Campaigns\_myCustomCampaign\Manuals\Strategy Guide.pdf

Campaigns
- Added 1914 March on Paris

[image]https://www.matrixgames.com/images/screens/562/screen_5e54f5718d511.jpg[/image]

[image]https://www.matrixgames.com/images/screens/562/screen_5e54f562279ce.jpg[/image]

gamer78 -> RE: Version 1.01.04 brings a new scenario! For free! (2/25/2020 7:51:55 PM)

Great, thanks. [:)]
About text, income&expenditure info at the end of the turn in 1366*768 resolution didn't ever work well with new SC games Especially problem for Entente&Allies. Still does not seem to function well.

steevodeevo -> RE: Version 1.01.04 brings a new scenario! For free! (2/25/2020 9:06:42 PM)

Thanks guys, I am intrigued to play the new western front scenario but a quick look at it indicates that it will be a bit awkward to play as the zoom level for me goes immediately from the closest view to one which is too far out.
My res and monitor are fairly standard: 27 inch screen and running at 1920 x 1080.

DonCzirr -> RE: Version 1.01.04 brings a new scenario! For free! (2/26/2020 1:42:02 PM)

Absolutely fantastic - you guys rock !

Please eventually do the same for Tannenberg and Galicia !

Hubert Cater -> RE: Version 1.01.04 brings a new scenario! For free! (2/26/2020 1:55:52 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: steevodeevo

Thanks guys, I am intrigued to play the new western front scenario but a quick look at it indicates that it will be a bit awkward to play as the zoom level for me goes immediately from the closest view to one which is too far out.
My res and monitor are fairly standard: 27 inch screen and running at 1920 x 1080.

Just want to make sure I understand the issue as the zoom levels are independent of the campaigns and would be the same no matter which one you play. Do you have the same issue for the other campaigns as well, or are you indeed finding something different for this new campaign?

gamer78 -> RE: Version 1.01.04 brings a new scenario! For free! (2/26/2020 7:05:09 PM)

Hi Hubert,
Maybe I should open topic in tech support but since you reply to resolution problem here in this thread. This is major problem for me.

Thanks.

quote:

ORIGINAL: gamer78

Great, thanks. [:)]
About text, income&expenditure info at the end of the turn in 1366*768 resolution didn't ever work well with new SC games Especially problem for Entente&Allies. Still does not seem to function well.

Hubert Cater -> RE: Version 1.01.04 brings a new scenario! For free! (2/27/2020 1:04:53 PM)

Thanks for the report and let me see what I can do for a future update.

FOARP -> RE: Version 1.01.04 brings a new scenario! For free! (2/28/2020 1:54:28 PM)

*Drools*

Look at the size of that Luxembourg!

Juankar75 -> RE: Version 1.01.04 brings a new scenario! For free! (2/29/2020 11:59:22 AM)

Just wanted to say Thank You for such extraordinary games and for this new scenario.

steevodeevo -> RE: Version 1.01.04 brings a new scenario! For free! (3/3/2020 9:16:53 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hubert Cater

quote:

ORIGINAL: steevodeevo

Just want to make sure I understand the issue as the zoom levels are independent of the campaigns and would be the same no matter which one you play. Do you have the same issue for the other campaigns as well, or are you indeed finding something different for this new campaign?

Its just this new scenario and map Hubert. I think the 'zoomed-in' scale of the map of this specific Front as opposed to the larger Europe map of the full WW1 scenario makes the icons seem disproportionately small.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI