Looking for Japanese opponent scen 1 or 2 -CLOSED (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted

Lokisek -> Looking for Japanese opponent scen 1 or 2 -CLOSED (3/17/2020 1:56:06 PM)

Hello,

I am looking for a player to take Japanese side for a Scenario 1 or 2. I have played several pbem games in old witp (longest took 2,5 year before opponent surrendered) and I had 1 pbem in AE going app for 1 year before real life forced my opponent to increase the gaps between turns which was slow death and so the game slowly died. I havenīt played last 3 years and would like to start again. I will keep playing even if got kicked all around the map and I hope to find opponent willing to do the same once the tide turns around.

Usually I can play turn a day. Sometimes more.

game settings and HRs - Iīm open to discussion. For myself I would prefer:

Allied damage control ON
PDU ON (thatīs mostly for Jap benefit so i certainly donīt insist on that [;)] )
Historical first turn ON (i have actually no problem with non historical start, but in such case some additinal limitations should be in place. like 1 port attack only, no CV hunting on turn 1, allies can also change the routes of existing TFs etc)
Dec 7 surprise ON
Reliable USN torps OFF
Realistic R&D ON
No unit withdrawals OFF
Reinforcements +/- 60

HOUSE RULES

Para units: 1 unit - must fully on 1 hex - can attack 1 hex only. To avoid dropping small units of paras all around.
No submarine invasions
PP paid for units leving Manchukuo, China, India
Troops unloading only in base/dot hexes

If interested let me know [:)]

Honus -> RE: Looking for Japanese opponent scen 1 or 2 (3/17/2020 2:48:20 PM)

Many people use the rule about paying PP for units leaving China, etc. But I don't understand how these values are calculated.

Lokisek -> RE: Looking for Japanese opponent scen 1 or 2 (3/17/2020 4:24:17 PM)

Hi,

some HQ areas are restricted - meaning they are not allowed to leave their operational area. For example Manchukuo garrison. You canīt load the units there on ships and sail to sunset unless you change the HQ which allows you to do that. Game restriction. BUT moving on ground you can do it - game allows it, which means that technicaly you can pack everything in Manchuria above the garrison level and throw it to China. Allies coud take whole China army and march them to India etc. This HR force players to first change units HQ from restricted to unrestricted before they can leave their operational area.

RADM.Yamaguchi -> RE: Looking for Japanese opponent scen 1 or 2 (3/17/2020 5:45:28 PM)

I would like to.

perkinh -> RE: Looking for Japanese opponent scen 1 or 2 (3/19/2020 12:31:08 AM)

email sent...good luck on your game.

Lokisek -> RE: Looking for Japanese opponent scen 1 or 2 (3/19/2020 12:34:52 AM)

closed, opponent found. Thanks to all who offered game.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI