STEAM KEYS - IMPORTANT - FIXED (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> WarPlan

Daniele -> STEAM KEYS - IMPORTANT - FIXED (3/26/2020 11:09:07 AM)

Steamkeys are available now from our website. Just head over to Matrix and Slitherine and click the redeem steam key button in your my games list.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STEAM VERSION, IMPORTANT - Steam keys redeem will be delayed due to steam's limited capacity.

We are sorry for all the inconveniences

IslandInland -> RE: STEAM KEYS - IMPORTANT (3/26/2020 4:29:21 PM)

Limited capacity of what?

Darrell999 -> RE: STEAM KEYS - IMPORTANT (3/26/2020 5:44:16 PM)

What does that even mean?
And shouldn't we as the first purchasers be considered for the first available Steam keys? Hypothetically, I could buy the game (again) on Steam right now, but since I purchased it on the Matrix site, I am penalized. Bummer.

LarryP -> RE: STEAM KEYS - IMPORTANT (3/26/2020 6:12:32 PM)

Welcome to life. I purchased the first day it was out. Steam has probably cut their employees down because of the Corona Crap.

Darrell999 -> RE: STEAM KEYS - IMPORTANT (3/26/2020 7:38:54 PM)

That makes sense--I was just a bit frustrated, because I was looking forward to the Steam Cloud saving feature, as I go between a laptop and a desktop.
I'll just have to wait a bit.

LarryP -> RE: STEAM KEYS - IMPORTANT (3/27/2020 12:36:00 AM)

Me too. Laptop more now though since medical issues. I love the cloud saves too!

Darrell999 -> RE: STEAM KEYS - IMPORTANT (3/27/2020 1:03:19 PM)

Yes! Thank you! [:)]

PanzerMike -> RE: STEAM KEYS - IMPORTANT (3/27/2020 2:59:12 PM)

Ok, help me out here. I know what Steam is and even purchased a game on steam. I bought Warplan from Matrix. Is there any advantage in going to steam for me? Can I still use the Matrix version when I switch to steam? Will beta patches for the matrix version also be made for Steam. Bit of a noob here, bit some info would be much appreciated!

Darrell999 -> RE: STEAM KEYS - IMPORTANT (3/27/2020 3:42:30 PM)

Hi PanzerMike, the advantages of Steam are that when you save your games, if you use a different computer sometimes, the same saves will be available for you (Steam Cloud). I have a laptop upstairs and a desktop downstairs, so it's a convenient feature to have--especially if you travel.
Also, patches should be automatically updated instead of having to search for them and download them manually.
Regarding the beta patches, I guess it's up to the developer, but usually on Steam, if you go to the properties of the game (right click), then beta versions can be available if the developer makes them available on Steam.
And yes, you can absolutely still have the Matrix version and the Steam version on the same computer.
Other than that, I don't know of any other differences.

IslandInland -> RE: STEAM KEYS - IMPORTANT (3/27/2020 4:38:45 PM)

I'm glad the Steam keys have finally arrived.

vonpaul -> RE: STEAM KEYS - IMPORTANT (4/1/2020 9:55:06 PM)

awesome..thanks!

bairdlander2 -> RE: STEAM KEYS - IMPORTANT (5/16/2020 10:27:44 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: LarryP

Welcome to life. I purchased the first day it was out. Steam has probably cut their employees down because of the Corona Crap.

Ya.Real crap.My friends cousin died age 42 and my girlfriends father age 54.[:@]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI