The best building games on PC (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

huynhpro -> The best building games on PC (3/28/2020 1:43:24 AM)

What are the best building games on PC? Building games are a great way to indulge some architectural creativity, but there are so many great building games on PC to choose from. Thankfully, we have the brick and mortar necessary to put together a list of the best building games on PC with the strongest of foundations.
From compulsive free-to-plays to fully-fledged triple-A titles, building games allow us to stake our claim on another world and bend it to our will. Whether you need a base to defend against oncoming dinosaurs in Ark: Survival Evolved or are scrabbling together rusted scrap in the post-apocalypse of Fallout 4, there are nearly as many reasons to build as there are building games.
Building games on PC come in all shapes and sizes. Construction in Fortnite Battle Royale is essential for victory, if you know how best to do it. On the other hand, building and Minecraft are inseparable, whether you’re scrabbling together a base to defend, or crafting a creative structure. Whatever kind of building game you’re after, we’ve got the right set of blueprints for you here...

see more at gamerpc.xyz

demyansk -> RE: The best building games on PC (3/28/2020 10:40:31 AM)

One of the popular games out there and on sale at times is Cities Skyline.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/255710/Cities_Skylines/

You can play free until the 29th and it's on sale at 5.99, cheapest I have seen it.

Yogi the Great -> RE: The best building games on PC (3/28/2020 11:10:44 AM)

Would report as Spam but someone beat me to it [;)]

demyansk -> RE: The best building games on PC (3/28/2020 12:03:44 PM)

Oh, I thought they were asking for advice on a game!!!

RichG -> RE: The best building games on PC (3/28/2020 12:13:02 PM)

Where's Zakblood when we need him?

Hope he's OK - he's not been here in the last week!

ncc1701e -> RE: The best building games on PC (3/28/2020 1:03:16 PM)

True, hope he is ok too.

RangerJoe -> RE: The best building games on PC (3/28/2020 1:23:20 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Yogi the Great

Would report as Spam but someone beat me to it [;)]

Yup! [:D]

JohnyJohny -> RE: The best building games on PC (4/1/2020 3:07:58 AM)

For me the best building game for PC is Stardew Valley. Here you can grow your own business, discover new lands, and maybe meet the love of your life in Stardew Valley download.
It is not just a building game, it is also a farming game with some bits of life simulator and dungeon-crawling here and there.

Rebel Yell -> RE: The best building games on PC (4/1/2020 4:11:17 AM)

Ack,the spam is multiplying.

demyansk -> RE: The best building games on PC (4/1/2020 10:26:55 AM)

Is Mary here?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI