CORE OF HERO MOD (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad

shorttape1 -> CORE OF HERO MOD (3/29/2020 8:59:52 AM)

I ,CAN I HAVE HELP WITH THIS MOD ,
YES I HAVE THE LATEST UPDATE
YES I HAVE PLACED THE FILES IN THE CORRECT FOLDERS
HOWEVER THERE IS NO FILE TO PUT (BOARDS INTO ) I PLACE THESES IN THE MAP FOLDER .

THE MOD STARTS BUT IN THE START UP OPTIONS ( LOAD GAME , NEW GAME , OPTIONS ECT )THESE ARE BLANK

ANY HELP PLEASE

asl3d -> RE: CORE OF HERO MOD (3/29/2020 6:14:10 PM)

Hello Shorttape1,

I will try to help you:

1.- I suppose it's the first time that you install "Heroes and Leaders mod" on your computer.

2.- I also suppose that you have read the file "Readme.doc" instructions. This file is among the set of files that are downloaded in the "Heroes and Leaders mod Core."

3.- If you look at this set of files, you will see that there's a folder called "Heroes and Leaders mod." It's a totally new folder, and you only have to copy it in "C: \ Matrix Games \ Lock n Load Heroes of Stalingrad \"

4.- In this new folder "Heroes and Leaders mod" there's a folder called "Boards" where are all the boards you need to play "Heroes and Leaders mod." In other words, you don't need to copy the boards anywhere on your computer because they are already included in the "Heroes and Leaders mod" folder. Just copy this entire folder to "C: \ Matrix Games \ Lock n Load Heroes of Stalingrad \"

Do you need more help?

By the way, as I usually say to new friends who participate in this forum, "welcome to the ruins of Stalingrad."

shorttape1 -> RE: CORE OF HERO MOD (3/30/2020 4:15:10 PM)

hi
many thanks for the respond
I have started over .
and placed the Hero mod directly into the Lock and load heroes THIS WORKED !! .(with out the new graphics )
I then worked backwards and installed the other files
ART CARDS-CARDS ETC
AUTOPLAY -AUTOPLAY
STALINGRAD -STALINGRAD
READ ME - MAIN FILE
MODULES - MAIN FILE
I AM NOW BACK TO MY ORIGINAL PROB .
SO I ASSUME I AM INSTALLING SOMETHING I SHOULDNT ?

asl3d -> RE: CORE OF HERO MOD (3/30/2020 6:23:05 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: shorttape1

hi
many thanks for the respond
I have started over .
and placed the Hero mod directly into the Lock and load heroes THIS WORKED !! .(with out the new graphics )
I then worked backwards and installed the other files
ART CARDS-CARDS ETC
AUTOPLAY -AUTOPLAY
STALINGRAD -STALINGRAD
READ ME - MAIN FILE
MODULES - MAIN FILE
I AM NOW BACK TO MY ORIGINAL PROB .
SO I ASSUME I AM INSTALLING SOMETHING I SHOULDNT ?

Hello Shorttape1,

I think it will work, but you just need to copy the entire folder of "Heroes and Leaders mod Core."

For the rest of the folders, it's only necessary to copy the files that are there and copy them to the same folders of the game in C: \ Matrix Games \ Lock n Load Heroes of Stalingrad.

For example, in the Heroes and Leaders mod Core file set, in the "Stalingrad" folder there's only one Excel file "Events.cvs." Then you copy this file and paste it into "C: \ Matrix Games \ Lock n Load Heroes of Stalingrad \ Stalingrad," where there're more files, which are not necessary for the Heroes and Leaders mod but also do not need to be made to disappear. In other words, if you copy the complete folder "Stalingrad" in "C: \ Matrix Games \ Lock n Load Heroes of Stalingrad," what you do is replace one folder with another, and that is not necessary.

The same thing I say for "\Stalingrad" works for all other folders.

The only folder that you have to copy completely is "Heroes and Leaders mod" because it's a new folder that does not exist in the original game.

I hope I was clear enough.

Regards,

shorttape1 -> RE: CORE OF HERO MOD (3/31/2020 8:20:58 AM)

hello again
it would seem that the modules data was causing the issue
I carried out all the same procedures 1 by 1 and tested 1 by 1 until the modules data
I have left this out
and the game boots up ok

I will try to down load some scens

thank you

br steve

shorttape1 -> RE: CORE OF HERO MOD (3/31/2020 1:39:53 PM)

hello

its was the modules data that caused the issue with the blank options page
I have omitted this from the mod

however the new scens appear with no units and ends within seconds

any ideas ?

asl3d -> RE: CORE OF HERO MOD (3/31/2020 6:00:42 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: shorttape1

hello

its was the modules data that caused the issue with the blank options page
I have omitted this from the mod

however the new scens appear with no units and ends within seconds

any ideas ?

Hello Steve again,

I understand that when you say "modules data" you mean the file "modules.dat."

This is the new file "modules.dat"
==========================================
# modules.dat
#
# special country mode: DE = germany, cut out some stuff
mode: US
#
# Directories to load .csv files and scenarios from:
#
Custom
Heroes and Leaders mod
==========================================

Note that most of the lines are "comments", except the last two. But it's these last two lines that are very important, because they tell the software where to go to find the excel files "* .cvs" as well as which is the "Custom" folder, which in our case is "Heroes and Leaders mod" as you already know very well.

So it's important to replace the original file "modules.dat" with this new one.

Remember that the new "modules.dat" can you found in the file set of "Heroes and Leaders mod" that you have already downloaded.

Regards,

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI