Hellion free on Steam (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

Red2112 -> Hellion free on Steam (3/29/2020 2:31:19 PM)

As title says, free for a limited time...
https://store.steampowered.com/app/588210/HELLION/

Red

Lobster -> RE: Hellion free on Steam (3/29/2020 5:53:31 PM)

Can't beat free. [;)]

Thanks.

demyansk -> RE: Hellion free on Steam (3/29/2020 11:29:29 PM)

This game got killed with reviews.

Blond_Knight -> RE: Hellion free on Steam (3/30/2020 5:57:51 PM)

I keep suffocating before I can dock to the fabricator then to the station. And all the Youtube tutorials look like theyre from before the story line was put in.

Lobster -> RE: Hellion free on Steam (3/30/2020 10:02:20 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Blond_Knight

I keep suffocating before I can dock to the fabricator then to the station. And all the Youtube tutorials look like theyre from before the story line was put in.

It's like they can fly from star to star but have not been able to figure out magnetic boots. [:D]

Blond_Knight -> RE: Hellion free on Steam (3/30/2020 11:52:18 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lobster

quote:

It's like they can fly from star to star but have not been able to figure out magnetic boots. [:D]

For real! And when I enter the ship from the airlock Im unceremoniously dumped like a sack of crap on the deck!

Red2112 -> RE: Hellion free on Steam (3/31/2020 9:56:43 AM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lobster

quote:

For real! And when I enter the ship from the airlock Im unceremoniously dumped like a sack of crap on the deck!

Your going from none gravity to a pressurised chamber. This game simulates newtonian physics! You need a oxygen bottle with you (inventory), you will find that on your way out, hit the LMB to add oxygen to your suit!

Red

Blond_Knight -> RE: Hellion free on Steam (3/31/2020 5:54:47 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Red2112

[This game simulates newtonian physics! You need a oxygen bottle with you (inventory), you will find that on your way out, hit the LMB to add oxygen to your suit!

Red

Welll it does and it doesnt. For example why do I stick to the deck inside a ship but in its airlock Im weightless?
And if I bump a target ship during docking, sure it'll spin as it should. But it stops after a minute and stabilizes. Now maybe that was a decision for playability, but you get my drift.

Yes I found several O2 bottles and used them, but ran out after I docked with the fabricator but before I could dock with the station.

And if I manage to dock with the station, what else is there to do in this game?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI