New Computer arriving (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

demyansk -> New Computer arriving (3/31/2020 10:58:37 AM)

Hi guys,
I am getting another computer and I wanted to ask my fellow gamers if their is anything I need to be aware of with the games I own. Thanks

My big dilemma will be Panzer Corp. Do I install using steam or from Matrix Slitherine. Slitherine product was with all the dlc's.

Lobster -> RE: New Computer arriving (3/31/2020 11:47:35 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: demyansk

Hi guys,
I am getting another computer and I wanted to ask my fellow gamers if their is anything I need to be aware of with the games I own. Thanks

My big dilemma will be Panzer Corp. Do I install using steam or from Matrix Slitherine. Slitherine product was with all the dlc's.

Gratz on the new machine. Good question about the DLC. Going to have to ask the Customer Service guys on that one.

MrsWargamer -> RE: New Computer arriving (3/31/2020 12:46:19 PM)

Panzer Corp, if you don't mind Steam, it installs all the registered dlc in one go. Functionally simple.

Steam is a good option for any game with a lot of dlc, so the same applies to Battle Academy as well for instance.

The Member section here is a good option to cue you on what you have as well.

demyansk -> RE: New Computer arriving (3/31/2020 1:15:48 PM)

Thanks for the info, I have all the dlc's, so that would be faster. I'll have to ask over on Slitherine about the mods, which is better.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI